April 23 - Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    The last two games have been difficult for Toronto to look like they aren't trying to lose.

Although maybe it is my perspective. I am no longer 100% rooting for them to win. It is like 50/50 - "Yes Toronto!" on a score and then "Dammit Toronto!" on the same score. I really am a tortured soul these days.
    I've been the same way for a while. When we're winning it's great, but if we lose it's really no skin off my back. I'm pretty much done with this season. It's not too entertaining watching a bunch of backups and third stringers and D Leaguer's play for your favorite team.

After the New Jersey game I'll just be looking forward to watching some good playoff ball... And of course I'll be waiting to see what BC does with the roster before the draft!

Comment

The last two games have been difficult for Toronto to look like they aren't trying to lose.

Although maybe it is my perspective. I am no longer 100% rooting for them to win. It is like 50/50 - "Yes Toronto!" on a score and then "Dammit Toronto!" on the same score. I really am a tortured soul these days.
      Look at it this way: what do they have to play for?

There's more going for them to lose.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        Dammit, you seemed to have caught my asshole talking again.

In all honesty, though I'm not saying getting ellis was a bad move. But, to trade your best big and supposed franchise guy. Although, with his injuries...

What I'm saying is in all indication to me trading away your "franchise" guy is you, especially mid-season, turning over a new leaf. It wasn't about trying to make the post season this year.

Or else I would think they would have tried to get a decent center. Drew Gooden decent player, not as much at centre.
        Monta looks a good fit so far. But they haven't won anything yet. I would wait a season before declaring the bucks got the better deal.

Comment

monta for bogut trade was stupid. Once bogut and curry are healthy that team is going to be dangerous. When bogut was healthy with the bucks they were easily in the race for the playoffs but now without a legit C they are screwed.

Comment

The Bogut trade was also about a team and a player than had had enough of one another. It was time for both parties to move on. Milwaukee got the most they could for him. Considering the circumstances, I think they did pretty good.

Comment

Trading away an underachieving number 1 pick after 7 years in order to turn a new leaf. Great idea! Colangelo, take note!

Comment

Watching the Milwaukee game last night, it is clear the Bucks are going to have to do something with Ellis or Jennings. They don't work together at all. It was "Your turn" .... ok..... "My turn" all game.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  monta for bogut trade was stupid. Once bogut and curry are healthy that team is going to be dangerous. When bogut was healthy with the bucks they were easily in the race for the playoffs but now without a legit C they are screwed.
                  They can easily draft Meyers Leonard, or Tyler Zeller, so hope is not all lost.
                  NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Food for Thoughts!

Did DD get ejected last night to give his childhood buddy's team a chance to get a crack at the playoffs?

Comment

Watching the Milwaukee game last night, it is clear the Bucks are going to have to do something with Ellis or Jennings. They don't work together at all. It was "Your turn" .... ok..... "My turn" all game.
                      That was "interesting"...and they were jacking it up immediately. What I found somewhat odd was that the rest of the team were deferring /passing the ball back to them as if that was a Skiles instruction. They have to get a big in the middle so one of Jennings or Ellis will have to go.

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
                        Did DD get ejected last night to give his childhood buddy's team a chance to get a crack at the playoffs?
                        Nope, he got a txt from BC before the game that said, "TANK NATIONNN, ejection without harming anyone like that dummy Ron"
                        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

I wouldn't hold my breathe on Curry and Bogut getting/staying healthy.

I think the trade was a bit of a preemptive strike on Jennings comments about leaving. Plus they got Udoh and dumped S-Jax so all in all it worked out.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Oh and count me among the many that are shocked Udoh turned out to be good. I couldn't figure out why he was being considered a first rounder in the draft.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Lol

Comment

Sorry, but that's one of the most absurd things I've ever heard. Most athletes have pride and don't want to go out like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X