April 23 - Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casey's feelings on the ball toss via Doug Smith:

DeRozan rifled the ball the length of the court and into the stands, a move that should have earned him a technical foul but became an automatic ejection when the ball he threw wound up in the stands.

“That’s one of the growing moments for him,” Casey said of DeRozan. “No matter how tough it gets or how much frustration sets in, fatigue, whatever it is, you’ve got to buckle up and roll with it.

“This was a teaching moment for him and that’s part of his maturity process. When you’re the man on the team, you’ve got to be responsible.”
    http://www.thestar.com/sports/basket...ee-bucks-92-86

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      The last two games have been difficult for Toronto to look like they aren't trying to lose.

Although maybe it is my perspective. I am no longer 100% rooting for them to win. It is like 50/50 - "Yes Toronto!" on a score and then "Dammit Toronto!" on the same score. I really am a tortured soul these days.
      +1

I just want this to be over...

Comment

Casey's feelings on the ball toss via Doug Smith:

http://www.thestar.com/sports/basket...ee-bucks-92-86

You know what? No one will ever care about this after this week. Just as well, I have no opinion about it.

Comment

NJ isn't even playing Deron anymore, I'd be surprised if we lose to them.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
            NJ isn't even playing Deron anymore, I'd be surprised if we lose to them.
            They lost to them by 14 on March 14th without Williams.

They still have Wallace, Green, Brooks, Morrow, and Hump playing. I don't think the game is a gimme. Of course, this is said without knowing who will not play on Thursday.

Comment

They lost to them by 14 on March 14th without Williams.

They still have Wallace, Green, Brooks, Morrow, and Hump playing. I don't think the game is a gimme. Of course, this is said without knowing who will not play on Thursday.
              For no particular reason, I just checked out a nets fan site http://netsarescorching.com/ to see any of their thoughts on the last game and it gave me a bit of a different perspective. It's the last game of the season for us but it's the last game of the NJ franchise for them. Kind of sombre looking at the site. As strong as we are, just being the lone out of U.S. franchise puts us at an inherent risk of being that team one day. That aside, it's not quite the same since they've already played their last home game. But while we're just looking at the tanking option, what are they thinking? Tank for a pick that they might not even get (4th or worse)? Playing on a team who's leader has already said he's leaving? Playing the last game for a franchise? What do you think?
              Last edited by Jclaw; Tue Apr 24, 2012, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                For no particular reason, I just checked out a nets fan site http://netsarescorching.com/ to see any of their thoughts on the last game and it gave me a bit of a different perspective. It's the last game of the season for us but it's the last game of the NJ franchise for them. Kind of sombre looking at the site. As strong as we are, just being the lone out of U.S. franchise puts us at an inherent risk of being that team one day. That aside, it's not quite the same since they've already played their last home game. But while we're just looking at the tanking option, what are they thinking? Tank for a pick that they might not even get (4th or worse)? Playing on a team who's leader has already said he's leaving? Playing the last game for a franchise? What do you think?
                All is not lost Jclaw, they still have Jersey Shore to provide their entertainment for years to come! As if living in New Jersey wouldn't suck enough already...

However, I would be pretty damn depressed if we ever lost our team. *Knock on wood* Thankfully we're quite stable with a potential (super?)star coming in next season. Here's to the Nets still sucking in BK!

Comment

Working...
                X