No announcement yet.

April 23 - Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see some emotion in a game that does not matter at all.

Pretty good 1st half tho. Hope to see more Solo in the second half.

Comment

OMG, this is great. You can't tell me there is anything better.

STEVIE NICKS and ROD STEWART!!!
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

http://articles.philly.com/2012-04-2...es-jim-o-brien

Any chance the Raps have interest in him?

Comment

DeMar: "i feel like taking a nap in the locker room"
          *chucks ball into the 100th row*
          "See ya boys"

Comment

This is kinda unrelated to the thread and there's an entire FRee Agency thread stickied.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I swear its a broken record. I'm having a good game let me go get injured.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Demar Derozan got ejected...........
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

zulfi wrote: View Post
                  http://articles.philly.com/2012-04-2...es-jim-o-brien

Any chance the Raps have interest in him?
                  What a nice team guy! His team is in the thick of it and he had to make that announcement? Did he have to...now? He has more value coming off the bench so he is going to be an expensive bench player. Nice shooter. We have other needs for free agency.

Comment

Man this team just plays hard!
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Some really crappy calls late.

Dunleavy flop ftw. Kleiza looked like he could shoot somebody.

Comment

Way to come up short at the end fellas! Exactly what we want and need!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Way to come up short at the end fellas! Exactly what we want and need!
                          The last two games have been difficult for Toronto to look like they aren't trying to lose.

Although maybe it is my perspective. I am no longer 100% rooting for them to win. It is like 50/50 - "Yes Toronto!" on a score and then "Dammit Toronto!" on the same score. I really am a tortured soul these days.

Comment

I just do my own ghetto commentary to keep myself occupied.

Comment

Now thats what I'm talking about, if only the Nets won tonight, oh well I hope we lose on Thursday against them.

I can almost guarantee that a lot of fans would cheer if the Raps lost the last home game to the Nets.

TANK NATIONNN STILL GOING STRONG TIL THE END OF TIME.
                              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

I actually want a win against the nets. Just to give the home fans a nice end to the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X