Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can We Please Stop the Stupidity?

Raptors Republic Starter charlesnba23's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

You be talkin' bout' me, guys?

Raptors Republic All-Star Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    You be talkin' bout' me, guys?

Ha Ha Ha. You are simply the latest in a long line of fans who have been searching through the fog for a little light. I admire the imagination in the supposition, but I wonder about those kind of speculations when (I think) they have zero chance of occurring. So we wind up arguing about the merits of a zero sum case.

I understand some people like to give their brains a workout, but it just interferes with my own personal browsing habit, so I blew off a little steam. Nothing personal, it's just recreation.

Post Thanks / Like

I understand your point, but why there is this Trade Proposal Forum if we can't post on it? I mean, about 99.9 of the trades we will post, even if they are realistic, won't never happen. What is the point of a forum if we can't express ourselves. I agree that Bargs+DeRozan+Jose+1 pick for Kobe ain't realistic. But I don't think I post things that are that much dumb. I just really like to speculate about trade possibilities, and I like this forum because we can share our ideas. If we can't then what's the point of wasting our time on this website?

Post Thanks / Like

....But I don't think I post things that are that much dumb. I just really like to speculate about trade possibilities, and I like this forum because we can share our ideas. If we can't then what's the point of wasting our time on this website?
    I agree. As I said "...I understand some people like to give their brains a workout, but it just interferes with my own personal browsing habit, so I blew off a little steam."

It's on me. People absolutely have a right to propose whatever they want, especially in the trade forum. It's not something that I find interesting at all, that's all. Why shouldn't everybody change what they like to suit me? :-)

When I say it like that, it sounds kind of arrogant.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok it's alright, it's just this part: ''but it just interferes with my own personal browsing habit, so I blew off a little steam''

English is not my 1st language so I didn't understand it 1st time, my bad

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it's right to call out there intelligence.

In this era, it's dillusion from playing alot of nba 2k. People earn this perspective that they understand what it takes to be successful at gm and put a winner on the floor.

Although, the realism has increased over the years, it's still a game and a simplified version of what it's actually like.

There's no need to get into rage mode about it and start insulting someone's intellect. But, every now and then there needs to be a reality check and you have to be blunt in order to do that, I guess.

Post Thanks / Like

...English is not my 1st language so I didn't understand it 1st time, my bad
    Hey, no bad involved with being who you are and where you are from.

My bad with being all about me. All good.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    NYK - Stoudamire, Melo, Lin
    Do not put Lin there. Tyson Chandler.

Post Thanks / Like

It really depends. Like Charlesnba23 puts some stuff up there to actually talk about. I mean thats why there is a trade proposal forum there...

If people put dumbass stuff like this guy named tenforthewin, where he offered something like Derozan and Amir for Jodie Meeks or something like that.. Then we can hate.

If you don't like it, than simply reply with a way that subtracts any want of creating a trade like that. If you DO like it, simply agree and carry on...

Thread Information