No announcement yet.

Losing is a slippery slope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We gotta play like a team and tank as a team.

Look at Cleveland. They were so far ahead of us and now look. Now that's team play.

Looking at the standing now... I swear, if they win again NJ I'm done with the raps!!

Who's with me?

Comment

raptors2012 wrote: View Post
      We gotta play like a team and tank as a team.

Look at Cleveland. They were so far ahead of us and now look. Now that's team play.

Looking at the standing now... I swear, if they win again NJ I'm done with the raps!!

Who's with me?
      Ever see Family Guy where Meg joins the cult and the leader does the mass suicide.... but no one follows?

This is a Raptors Fan Forum.

Raptors 4 Life.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Ever see Family Guy where Meg joins the cult and the leader does the mass suicide.... but no one follows?

This is a Raptors Fan Forum.

Raptors 4 Life.
        Get that kool-aid the F... outta here.

LMAO

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
          Get that kool-aid the F... outta here.

LMAO
          I'm glad the cheese factor was picked up on.

I really wish I could have found that video of Meg from Family Guy hough. Too many copyright restrictions.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            I'm sticking around. But, i mean this shit of them constantly up and down. I mean this franchise can be described as inconsistent.
            I would call them consistently bad with small lapses in between. I do have a great deal of confidence in them having a turnaround year after this summer. They have everything lined up to have a 2006 type season except this time it will be earned on the backs of youth and not on the backs of a bunch of older guys who can't possibly fit long term plans.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              I would call them consistently bad with small lapses in between. I do have a great deal of confidence in them having a turnaround year after this summer. They have everything lined up to have a 2006 type season except this time it will be earned on the backs of youth and not on the backs of a bunch of older guys who can't possibly fit long term plans.
              That is, we hope it'll be on the backs of youth. You never know with this Colangelo cat.

Comment

Big man Amir Johnson knows that many of the fans who will attend Thursday’s finale against New Jersey — note the new 7 p.m. start time, mercifully pushed ahead from an hour later — would prefer another loss and better ping pong ball odds in the lottery and he doesn’t want that to be the case a year from now.

“We’re definitely going to take that (the fact some fans are openly rooting for the team to fail on Thursday) into consideration (and remember it),” Johnson said
                http://www.torontosun.com/2012/04/25...ment-next-year

Comment

Remember it as in when free agency rolls around in their particular contract years?

Comment

I interpreted Amir to mean he'd use it as motivation to win more games next year.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      ...They have everything lined up to have a 2006 type season except this time it will be earned on the backs of youth and not on the backs of a bunch of older guys who can't possibly fit long term plans.
                      I wonder if any provisions are being taken to ensure that Bargs, Jose, Val, and any new draft pick or FA signing are not all riding on the same bus for an Andes mountain tour next summer, or sightseeing near any anomalous magnetic earth nodes during meteor showers. It would be more than I can take if anything happened.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                        I wonder if any provisions are being taken to ensure that Bargs, Jose, Val, and any new draft pick or FA signing are not all riding on the same bus for an Andes mountain tour next summer, or sightseeing near any anomalous magnetic earth nodes during meteor showers. It would be more than I can take if anything happened.
                        It would've been great if that had happened last season. We'd have forfeited the year and not have to be subjected to this awful season. Furthermore, the league would have to repopulate our team with players from other teams and they'd probably feel bad enough for us to give us the #1 overall pick. Twin Towers Davis and JV for the next 10 seasons is probably better than what we have right now.
                        your pal,
                        ebrian

Comment

Working...
                        X