Memorable games this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    Trolling is when a poster tries to offend others or incite conflict. If my tongue in cheek post offended you then sorry. Please use PMs in the future. There is a policy for that as well. Thanks.
    You get him elizabeth!

rofl

You ever seen that show?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
      I guess you were too busy with your tongue in your cheek to notice my tongue in my cheek. I'm not the least bit offended.
      The seriousness of a post is tough to gauge at times unless somebody is dropping the !-bomb everywhere.

LBF wrote: View Post
      You get him elizabeth!

rofl

You ever seen that show?
      And then LBF posts and puts my theory to rest. Back to the drawing board I guess.

Comment

Opening night, and the Phoenix game on the road
        The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

I'm choosing to forget this entire season ever happened....

Comment

The Lin-sanity game at the ACC. Only because of how pissed I was at the amount of people in the arena cheering when he hit the winning 3.

Comment

Holy Craptors wrote: View Post
              LA and NY within a couple of days of each other definitely had the most exciting arena atmosphere of any games this season.

On a side note, Thursday's season-closer against the Nets isn't as meaningless as you might think:

-It's the last game the Nets will play as the New Jersey Nets
              -The Raptors beat the Nets in the first-ever Raptors game
              -The all-time record between these two teams is tied up at 32 wins apiece

Hey, just looking for a reason to get excited...
              Wow, this sucks, the last thing we need is a reason to win!
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
              X