Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raps/Nets April 26th Turn out the lights...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a positive note, if the Raps were to lose, a tie with Sacramento for 5th worst is a strong possiblity. Apparently the Lakers are sitting Kobe, Bynum, Gasol and Barnes, in addition to Artest being suspended.

Looks like the standings will end like this:

1) Charlotte
    2) Washington
    T-3) Cleveland
    T-3) New Orleans*
    T-5) Sacramento
    T-5) NJ/Toronto
    T-7) Toronto/NJ
    T-7) Golden State**

* if NO were to beat Houston, then Cleveland would be #3 alone and New Orleans, Sacramento and NJ/Toronto will be tied for 4th

** if [when] Chicago beats Cleveland, then Chicago clinches 1st overall in the NBA (homecourt throughout playoffs) and San Antonio would have nothing to play for against Golden State

Comment

To be fair, Bayless really IS injured, Bargnani probably is, and Calderon...has a *ahem* eye injury.
      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

I hope Alabi starts tonight, DD gets ejected after the introductions, JJ goes 1-21 tonight and Alan goes for 2-12 from three.

And Grey elbows Shelden Williams in his 5head, and gets the ff.#2.

side note, Shelden's real middle name is......DeMar.
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

I agree. They probably just didn't know they were injured

Comment

One other note. Not to get sentimental here but this forum has made an interesting season a lot more entertaining. Hard to say it will be a long summer...because it's summer..but I look forward to seeing the the Toronto Valanciuni err..Raptors in the fall.

Comment

I love the governor's response to them heading to brooklyn:

He was lik fuck them, they can leave. Newark is one of the most vibrant cities in america and they get great support. So, if they want to leave, they can GFT.

Newark is a dump, frig from the sounds of it, it's as bad as downtown hamilton.

Then again, isn't brooklyn rough too?
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

DeMar and gray out tonight. I'm not even going to bother watching.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

How many threepointers will Alabi attempt?

Comment

up by ten after 3 minutes...ugh!!

Comment

WTF...the Nets team could get beat by a CIS team

Comment

i don't even think we could field a lineup that would lose to these nets. i feel sick

Comment

NJ isn't even trying on D. It's brutal! Minimal effort. Even if we tried we couldn't match the shittiness of their lineup

Comment

take deep breaths...karma, karma, karma...karma, karma, karma...rinse and repeat

Comment

I was yelling at my TV when the score was 2-15 and it was 4 minutes in.
                              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

as was I.

Comment

Working...
                                X