Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raps/Nets April 26th Turn out the lights...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps/Nets April 26th Turn out the lights...

Should be an interesting game...anything can happen when there's nothing to play for (or in this case, less than nothing). Our fellow "reach for third" teams are playing some heavyweights but who knows who will play. Our Raps have a tendency not to give in but maybe there will be some motivation for the nets. Green is heading for free agency and will probably look to score 40 on us (unless we can take that damn cupcake down from rim). The Hump probably just heard that keeping up with the K's just got renewed for three years and will look to get his against his old team. Should be an interesting next 12 hours.

Nets are only dressing 8 players and sitting Hump, Williams and Green. Shameless.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
      Nets are only dressing 8 players and sitting Hump, Williams and Green. Shameless.
      Are you f'ing kidding me? Williams is no surprise but Hump and Green?

Ugh.

I guess you can't blame them.

We'll see what happens but if the Raptors win, I hope it is by 40 and the lottery gods are watching and giving favour to the Raps.
      Last edited by mcHAPPY; Thu Apr 26, 2012, 03:34 PM. Reason: missing word added.

Comment

Uzoh with the Raptors' first career quadruple-double. Points, Rebounds, Assists, Turnovers. Book it!

Comment

Have the Nets done anything right this season? From trading for DW, Giving up a high pick to Portland not landing DH, Now the most obvious tank. They can lose, fall in the draft which allows Portland to get the pick (just top 3 protected).

Comment

they are probably the most poorly run franchise in the nba along side the bobcats

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              We'll see what happens but if the Raptors win, I hope it is by 40 and the lottery gods are watching and giving favour to the Raps.
              +1000

I hope the sports gods find favor in the Raps and Hornets who at least tried.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I also hope the nets end up with the 4th pick.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I jinxed them! Green and Hump were the only two players I mentioned! Pathetic. But the funny thing is, the GSW game is even more interesting. They have their fate in their hands. Either way, one of NJ or Tor will win putting them in a tie with GSW as long as GSW lose. If they win, not only do they drop one pick....they drop the pick altogether (losing anything 8 or worse to Utah..I think). They might just dress 4 players

edit....it looks like it's wallace, not green who is sitting along with hump and williams. Put the cupcake back!!!
                  Last edited by Jclaw; Thu Apr 26, 2012, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Screw it. I want a win. What a joke.

Are they actually saying what these "injuries" are?
                    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

then again...there's probably some fan in NJ (the fan) who's saying "no bargnani?!, no calderon?!, no bayless?!, no barbosa?!...no bosh?!.....and who the ^%&*^ are Anderson and Uzoh?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        then again...there's probably some fan in NJ (the fan) who's saying "no bargnani?!, no calderon?!, no bayless?!, no barbosa?!...no bosh?!.....and who the ^%&*^ are Anderson and Uzoh?
                        HaHaHaHa
                        +1

Comment

You mean Brooklyn?

Comment

I was going to apologize to the Nets fans and org. for slagging their overt tanking posture because I realized after posting earlier (and as someone above just mentioned) that we are equally holding back our top tier guys as well. Its going to interesting if DC plays 8 guys as well and let it be the battle of the backups and let the chips fall where they may. That would be the fair thing to do I think....and mildly "interesting"....

Comment

and who the ^%&*^ are Anderson and Uzoh?

Uzoh was formerly a NJ Nets player.... Jus' sayin
                              TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Working...
                              X