Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raps/Nets April 26th Turn out the lights...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta feel proud for Uzoh. First Raps trip-dub in 11 years! By a D-Leaguer!
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

The nets players and coach are ready to lose intentionally for getting a better shot in the lottery. What is going to stop them from accepting bribes in the future for helping a playoff bound team or helping the bookies in the playoffs?

Can of worms.

Comment

Great day for Uzoh. Well done. Wears the Raptor jersey with pride. First triple double in over a decade. Thanks for making this last game entertaining. MR.TRIPLEDOUBLESANITY

As for Anderson and Alabi, solid performances.

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
          The nets players and coach are ready to lose intentionally for getting a better shot in the lottery. What is going to stop them from accepting bribes in the future for helping a playoff bound team or helping the bookies in the playoffs?

Can of worms.
          lol I sincerely doubt that the Nets are gonna get top 3 in the lottery, so intentionally losing really really get them anywhere. If the Nets somehow get the Top 3 pick, you can without a doubt say that it's rigged.

Comment

go chicago (winning by 10), go Lakers (not started yet), go Rockets (losing to NOH). Bad as I feel for us...gotta feel bad for the hornets (hey..that feels very circa december 2011)...they've been destined to be 2nd or 3rd last all year and they're going to wind up in a three way tie for 5th

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
              I was hoping the Raps would lose but I'm glad they are not participating in this sad display. I'm proud to be a Raptor fan at this point. The Nets franchise is classless.
              I'd have to disagree.

Nets are smart. Raptors idiotic.

Of course they're going to tank if they have half a brain. We could be gunning for the 4th spot (considering NO is also winning). Now we're either 7~8. If you look at the draft all the players will allstar potential are in the 6~7th spot.

This is probably going to be the defining moment of our future. We either get another player to build around or we get a role player. And don't tell me that DD or ED are players we're going to build around cause if you are then you're delusional.

I'm shamed to be a Raptor fan. It's the same as all Toronto sports franchises. They ruin their future for short-term instant gratification. All they had to do was tank one friggin game!

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Uzoh with the Raptors' first career quadruple-double. Points, Rebounds, Assists, Turnovers. Book it!
                lol too close

Comment

I don;t mind if the Raps lose if they put in effort, NJ is blatantly tanking. I think it's a disgrace in the spirit of competition. Would I prefer a better draft pick... of course, but not playing the way the Nets are playing. I hope Dwill leaves and the franchise suffers due to the Portland trade.

Perhaps karma goes our way and we move into the top three. I'm cheering for GSW tonight.

Comment

raptors2012 wrote: View Post
                    I'd have to disagree.

Of course they're going to tank if they have half a brain. We could be gunning for the 4th spot (considering NO is also winning). Now we're either 7~8. If you look at the draft all the players will allstar potential are in the 6~7th spot.

This is probably going to be the defining moment of our future. We either get another player to build around or we get a role player. And don't tell me that DD or ED are players we're going to build around cause if you are then you're delusional.

I'm shamed to be a Raptor fan. It's the same as all Toronto sports franchises. They ruin their future for short-term instant gratification. All they had to do was tank one friggin game!
                    It is a sport. A game. You play to win. You do not play to get a draft pick. Disgusting.

A fan should be proud that the Raps went out and WON. A fan should be proud that guys who never got a chance (Alabi, Uzoh, Anderson) went and played to win, and not for a draft pick.

Comment

Huh. Casey shaking his head at Forbes for shooting instead of dribbling out the clock. Big no-no it seems.
                      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

raptors2012 wrote: View Post
                        I'd have to disagree.

instant gratification?

fans have been very patient for so long despite the raps sucking. Its about time BC did something in the free agency or trade.

Uzoh - 45min
                        Solo - 40min
                        forbes - 40min
                        anderson - 45min

how is that not tanking?

But telling your players not to play ball is a strict no-no for me. And I am glad the raps are not doing it. Go watch wrestling if you like winning championships more than playing a sport.

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
                          Go watch wrestling if you like winning championships more than playing a sport.
                          +1

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                            DeMar thinks hes big pimpin' or something in that blazer.
                            lol demar looks uncomfortable as hell in that ugly ass suit. If that doesn't yell "I'm from compton niggaa!!" I don't know what does.

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                              Huh. Casey shaking his head at Forbes for shooting instead of dribbling out the clock. Big no-no it seems.
                              Who cares, New Jersey deserved that last shot in the faces, they wanna throw a game, they need to take the licks.

I can admit I was down with the Tank Nation but I hope the ping pong ball gods aka David Stern gives the Raps 5th,6th pick for at least improving their defensive rankings from last year.

And Alabi, straight up beasting on fools like its the D League.
                              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                                And Alabi, straight up beasting on fools like its the D League.
                                Thats what I was thinking .. then I looked at the Nets line up and realized it WAS against the D League.

Raps too, but I guess we've got the better D League scouts.

Comment

Working...
                                X