Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Liverpool F***ing FC

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Starter cornbreadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Liverpool F***ing FC

    Honestly, as a fan, this team is even more infuriating than the raptors (based on expectations). Torres wants Villa or Silva as a strike partner, but since Tom Hicks is a giant douche with no money, that ain't happening.

    Anybody got any ideas about low(ish) budget moves that would make sense for them?

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Rookie JibbaJabba34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    London, ON Canada
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ummm... isn't this the "Raptors Republic" forum?

  3. #3
    Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Almonte
    Posts
    4,293
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote JibbaJabba34 wrote: View Post
    Ummm... isn't this the "Raptors Republic" forum?
    Yes, but its our off-topic sports sub-forum he posted it in.

    Don't know what they can do to improve from a low-budget perspective cornbreadd. Myself, I'm a huge Chelsea fan which I'm proud to say am happy this season, but this team is screwed in the upcoming years. Great team now, but they're an old team too which scares me.

  4. #4
    Administrator Arsenalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,233
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Nobody gives a fuck about the uneducated incestuous cunts that are the scousers. Go listen to the Beatles and beat off to Rafa's accent.

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Rookie JibbaJabba34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    London, ON Canada
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Yes, but its our off-topic sports sub-forum he posted it in.
    My apologies. I hit the "New Posts" and saw this lumped in with the rest of them. Didn't realize it was from the "Sports Junkie Forum". As you were.

  6. #6
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,372
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Arsenalist wrote: View Post
    Nobody gives a fuck about the uneducated incestuous cunts that are the scousers. Go listen to the Beatles and beat off to Rafa's accent.
    Now that is in the running for best burn of 2010. Don't get your hopes up though, we're still only in January.

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Arsenalist wrote: View Post
    Nobody gives a fuck about the uneducated incestuous cunts that are the scousers. Go listen to the Beatles and beat off to Rafa's accent.
    Arsenal all the way my friend

  8. #8
    Super Moderator MangoKid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    3,138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Arsenal? After the past couple of showings against Mighty Man U and Chelsea, they're settling nicely into that familliar 3rd place spot.

  9. #9
    Raptors Republic Rookie BoxMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    liverpoo needs to GTFO! Torres was only good his first year there

  10. #10
    Raptors Republic Rookie Realist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Realist Realm
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote MangoKid wrote: View Post
    Arsenal? After the past couple of showings against Mighty Man U and Chelsea, they're settling nicely into that familliar 3rd place spot.
    Not until Man City jumps in and shakes shit up.

    By the way, CSKA MOSCOW FTW!

  11. #11
    Administrator Arsenalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,233
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Realist wrote: View Post
    Not until Man City jumps in and shakes shit up.

    By the way, CSKA MOSCOW FTW!
    Riiiight...how's Adebayor working out? Didn't seem to show up in that big game against Spurs at home with a Champions League spot on the line, eh? Still worth the money?

  12. #12
    Raptors Republic Rookie BoxMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Realist wrote: View Post
    Not until Man City jumps in and shakes shit up.

    By the way, CSKA MOSCOW FTW!
    well we will c august 14th wont we?!! Spurs r gonna start the season off the right way slapping the shit out of Man City

  13. #13
    Administrator Arsenalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,233
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote BoxMan wrote: View Post
    well we will c august 14th wont we?!! Spurs r gonna start the season off the right way slapping the shit out of Man City
    Spurs are going to start the season losing in the CL qualifier to some shit team from Russia.

  14. #14
    Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Almonte
    Posts
    4,293
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Speaking of Liverpool .... yikes, what happen today? Tevez had his way with the Reds.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •