Liverpool F***ing FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool F***ing FC

Honestly, as a fan, this team is even more infuriating than the raptors (based on expectations). Torres wants Villa or Silva as a strike partner, but since Tom Hicks is a giant douche with no money, that ain't happening.

Anybody got any ideas about low(ish) budget moves that would make sense for them?

Ummm... isn't this the "Raptors Republic" forum?

Comment

JibbaJabba34 wrote: View Post
      Ummm... isn't this the "Raptors Republic" forum?
      Yes, but its our off-topic sports sub-forum he posted it in.

Don't know what they can do to improve from a low-budget perspective cornbreadd. Myself, I'm a huge Chelsea fan which I'm proud to say am happy this season, but this team is screwed in the upcoming years. Great team now, but they're an old team too which scares me.

Comment

Nobody gives a fuck about the uneducated incestuous cunts that are the scousers. Go listen to the Beatles and beat off to Rafa's accent.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
          Yes, but its our off-topic sports sub-forum he posted it in.
          My apologies. I hit the "New Posts" and saw this lumped in with the rest of them. Didn't realize it was from the "Sports Junkie Forum". As you were.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
            Nobody gives a fuck about the uneducated incestuous cunts that are the scousers. Go listen to the Beatles and beat off to Rafa's accent.
            Now that is in the running for best burn of 2010. Don't get your hopes up though, we're still only in January.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
              Arsenal all the way my friend

Comment

Arsenal? After the past couple of showings against Mighty Man U and Chelsea, they're settling nicely into that familliar 3rd place spot.

Comment

liverpoo needs to GTFO! Torres was only good his first year there

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                    Arsenal? After the past couple of showings against Mighty Man U and Chelsea, they're settling nicely into that familliar 3rd place spot.
                    Not until Man City jumps in and shakes shit up.

By the way, CSKA MOSCOW FTW!

Comment

Realist wrote: View Post

Riiiight...how's Adebayor working out? Didn't seem to show up in that big game against Spurs at home with a Champions League spot on the line, eh? Still worth the money?

Comment

Realist wrote: View Post

well we will c august 14th wont we?!! Spurs r gonna start the season off the right way slapping the shit out of Man City

Comment

BoxMan wrote: View Post
                          well we will c august 14th wont we?!! Spurs r gonna start the season off the right way slapping the shit out of Man City
                          Spurs are going to start the season losing in the CL qualifier to some shit team from Russia.

Comment

Speaking of Liverpool .... yikes, what happen today? Tevez had his way with the Reds.

Comment

Working...
                            X