Unleash the alabi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nilanka wrote: View Post
    That's assuming Magloire returns as a player. Maybe he becomes our newest "big man" coach
    Oooh, I like that idea! I can see him mentoring Aaron Gray, like Ewing did with Dwight Howard, Olajuwon did with LeBron, Yoda did with Luke Skywalker...

Silliness aside, I would like to see Magloire stick around in a non-player role. Whenever anyone did anything slightly exciting this season, he was always the first one up and out of his seat to applaud.

Alabi, on the other hand...I love his hustle, but there's really no reason to keep him around. It was nice to see him grab so many boards, but I grabbed 5 rebounds myself, and I was sitting in row 27.

Celebrating the Futility of the Toronto Raptors:
    http://www.holycraptors.com

Comment

Holy Craptors wrote: View Post
      Oooh, I like that idea! I can see him mentoring Aaron Gray, like Ewing did with Dwight Howard, Olajuwon did with LeBron, Yoda did with Luke Skywalker...

Silliness aside, I would like to see Magloire stick around in a non-player role. Whenever anyone did anything slightly exciting this season, he was always the first one up and out of his seat to applaud.

Alabi, on the other hand...I love his hustle, but there's really no reason to keep him around. It was nice to see him grab so many boards, but I grabbed 5 rebounds myself, and I was sitting in row 27.
      Yeah, Magloire seems to be more valuable off the court than on it. Next season, there shouldn't be any minutes available for Magloire....unless the entire team dies in a bus crash, and Magloire missed the bus cuz he was taking a shit. But I love his activeness on the sidelines, jawing with opposing players, and getting on his teammates when they screw up.

BTW, sick avatar, lol.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Yeah, Magloire seems to be more valuable off the court than on it. Next season, there shouldn't be any minutes available for Magloire....unless the entire team dies in a bus crash, and Magloire missed the bus cuz he was taking a shit. But I love his activeness on the sidelines, jawing with opposing players, and getting on his teammates when they screw up.

BTW, sick avatar, lol.

I think we've got the beginnings of another "Final Destination" movie here. Magloire cheats death because of an extended bathroom break, then dies weeks later on the court when a pre-game fireworks display goes horribly wrong. Starring "Grizz" from 30 Rock as Magloire, and Billy Dee Williams will play Coach Casey.

Sorry, got a bit off-topic here. I'll stop now.

Celebrating the Futility of the Toronto Raptors:
        http://www.holycraptors.com

Comment

Working...
        X