Shaq Rapping On TNT's Inside The NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaq Rapping On TNT's Inside The NBA

Funny as hell, Shaq is a natural, but that Kenny guy.....straight up bitch.

NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Kenny Gets Laughed at for Crappy Rap

Comment

lol ej through the whole thing

Comment

lol at "three dark skins....light skinned Ernie"

Comment

Shaq is the worst thing to happen to TNT.

Comment

Prime wrote: View Post
            Shaq is the worst thing to happen to TNT.
            no its Kenny smith and Charles Barkley. Two of the most ignorant analysts. They make the stupidest comments without thinking and they also insult Toronto alot

Comment

Shaq and EJ have a pretty good connection. I love it when Shaq rips on JaVale McGee.

Chuck and Kenny are the same shit, ignorant old players who get off by ripping bad teams and praising bandwagon teams.

Comment

i cant wait to see their faces when we make the playoffs.

Comment

Shaq is boring, and really monotone. But man he can give some information about players he's played with. Chuck in my opinion is an asshole, but he is fairly smart, and can back up his opinion, but his statements are just plain simple.

Kenny Smith is just a dumbass. Has anyone seen 'Kenny's Pictures'? He hasn't the brightest idea of how to explain what he is trying to show.

They need Chris Webber on the panel daily, he is a really good analyst.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                    Shaq and EJ have a pretty good connection. I love it when Shaq rips on JaVale McGee.

Chuck and Kenny are the same shit, ignorant old players who get off by ripping bad teams and praising bandwagon teams.
                    Chuck is funny as shit. Kenny is his straight man.

They ruined that combo by getting awkward Shaq in there.

Comment

Chuck is a drunk and Kenny pretends to be.

But, w/e TNT no longer airs in Canada and so they're alright with the small doses I see them in.

Which really when you think about it is the reason they rip on the raptors. They don't rip on Toronto, but, Charles doesn't seem to have a problem ripping on the rest of Canada or the country as a whole even when he's on canadian TV.

I guess, it's whatever though because they clearly think something special about Canada to talk about it
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Chuck is funny as shit. Kenny is his straight man.

They ruined that combo by getting awkward Shaq in there.
                        Shaq is better. Those 2 are the biggest A holes ever, if you respect Canada and the Raptors please don't praise those 2 idiots

Comment

I don't understand all this hate on Chuck. Sure he disrespects Canada every once in a while but :
                          1. The Raptors do suck.
                          2. You have to realize that Charles was raised in rural Alabama and I bet he probably hasn't even heard of Canada till we got a team there.
                          3. It's freakin' Chuck. That's his style.
                          Unless you're some extreme patriot then I'm sure you can let it slide.

How is Shaq better? He's soooo boring on camera since it's apparent that the personality of his playing days is gone. That's right, no more off-key comments or witty replies. Now it just feels like he's going according to script.

Comment

I don't understand all this hate on Chuck. Sure he disrespects Canada every once in a while but :
                            1. The Raptors do suck.
                            2. You have to realize that Charles was raised in rural Alabama and I bet he probably hasn't even heard of Canada till we got a team there.
                            3. It's freakin' Chuck. That's his style.
                            Unless you're some extreme patriot then I'm sure you can let it slide.

How is Shaq better? He's soooo boring on camera since it's apparent that the personality of his playing days is gone. That's right, no more off-key comments or witty replies. Now it just feels like he's going according to script.
                            Shaqtin a fool shits on everything Kenny or Chuck do. Chuck is a douche half the time he doesn't even know what the hell he's talking about. Kenny just openly insults the raptors and toronto even when we're good. If we won the nba finals he'd still find a way to insult us in some way

Comment

Charles Barkley wins Sports Emmy Award for sport personality/analyst

Comment

Working...
                              X