BC/DC News Conference - Casey extended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    The reason i like Miller is because he is probably the most Explosive wing player in the draft. Had it not been for the injury the kid would be tearing it up at baylor
    I like Quincy and I actually would be ok it ge rose to are pick but I wouldn't use explosive to describe his game
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      I like Quincy and I actually would be ok it ge rose to are pick but I wouldn't use explosive to describe his game
      he is you didn't see it because of his injury. Once he recovers you'll see

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        I'm all on board for PJ3 outside of the top 5.

Edit: But only because of Casey's master psychological skills.
        All of this.

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        he is you didn't see it because of his injury. Once he recovers you'll see
        While I do agree, you have to keep in mind and be willing to consider that, that part of his game could be dead and gone. He played much more of a finesse role at Baylor, and that's something that he could blossom under as well. He's still young enough, and talented enough, to try and find the right way to play his game, without risking further injury.
        Last edited by Joey; Fri Apr 27, 2012, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          'Guaranteed' is a strong word. Who knows how much Colangelo values Sullinger, PJ3, Marshall, Rivers, etc.
          Oh right... that guy...

Well, if by chance none of the guys I listed were there (since i just found out we lost the coin flip) I'd be happy to settle for PJ3. Monster potential, but high risk.

Comment

Looks like Popovich is about to win COY. Sorry Casey, maybe next year

Comment

Next year for sure

Comment

Working...
              X