Who do you miss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    If by 'drink' you mean 'lines of coke', then yes.

Still, Clark was a beast.

Yes! That's the dunk I remember. Griffin-esque because based on where he took off from, you didn't think it was possible for him to dunk it. If anyone knows of a video of that dunk that's more than 2 pixels x 2 pixels, please post it.

Celebrating the Futility of the Toronto Raptors:
    http://www.holycraptors.com

Comment

Zan Tabak
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Holy Craptors wrote: View Post
        If anyone knows of a video of that dunk that's more than 2 pixels x 2 pixels, please post it.
        Hahahah Indeed!

Comment

Doug Christie, his defence was real good.
          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Reggie Reggie Reggie Reggie
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
              Doug Christie, his defence was real good.
              Christie would be a real good fit.

Lots of good suggestions here. I'm starting to imagine an Ultimate Raptor: Oakley's hands, Willis' arms, Vince's ups, Bosh's hair, Walt Williams' socks, JYD's teeth, and Oliver Miller's stomach.

If anyone out there is a photoshop wizard, please hook that up for us.

Comment

That first year I like watching Alvin Robertson pick people pockets. He averaged just over two steals a game, almost enough to offset his turnovers.

Comment

Mr. Alvin Williams.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Holy Craptors wrote: View Post
                    Christie would be a real good fit.

Lots of good suggestions here. I'm starting to imagine an Ultimate Raptor: Oakley's hands, Willis' arms, Vince's ups, Bosh's hair, Walt Williams' socks, JYD's teeth, and Oliver Miller's stomach.

If anyone out there is a photoshop wizard, please hook that up for us.
                    That would be interesting! And as for his name, we shall call him: ZAN TABAK!

Comment

Funniest mental image ever: a player with Kevin Willis' arms and Muggsy Bogues' legs.

Also, I just realized that another player I miss is Mamadou N'Diaye. Mostly because I miss saying Mamadou N'Diaye.

Comment

I would being back Anthony Parker. Outside shooting and good defender. Wait, isn't that what DC said we are looking for right now?

Comment

Too many to list but T-Mac, Oak, Marshall, Alvin and Mo Pete would be on there for sure.

Comment

Cant believe I forgot Jalen Rose

Comment

I actually used to really love watching Jalen Rose back down defenders ... when he was on, he was tough to stop.
                              The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
                                I actually used to really love watching Jalen Rose back down defenders ... when he was on, he was tough to stop.
                                Mark Jackson one of the best in the business (at backing down defenders). Sure, he'd take 7 seconds to do it, but the results were still mostly positive.

Comment

Working...
                                X