Thread: Melo fails bigtime

Post Thanks / Like

Default Melo fails bigtime

Knicks 67
    Heat 100

Melo 11Pts, 20% FG, 4 TO's, -35 +/-

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

If the raptors can blow out the Knicks at home than the heat can do more than just blow them out

Post Thanks / Like

That makes me smile.

The only team I hate more than Miami is New York.

Post Thanks / Like

Lebron looks like he has been watching too much Italian soccer.
    So floppy.

Post Thanks / Like

This game was a disaster on all fronts.

Post Thanks / Like

i don't know why so many of the pundits are saying NY can take it to 6 or even 7 games, they're going to get swept. the knicks are literally the most overrated team in the nba.
    @jerboat

Post Thanks / Like

Quote drizz wrote: View Post
    Lebron looks like he has been watching too much Italian soccer.
    So floppy.
    + 1. It was disgusting watching him flop so much and then make a really strong move to the hole on the next play. That neck snap thing him and Wade do all the time is just sickening. Bad for the game.

Knicks will come out much stronger next game. Lots of baskteball left to play.

Post Thanks / Like

the knicks suck. They will get destroyed

Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    the knicks suck. They will get destroyed
    Awesome contribution to the conversation.

The knicks may suck, yes. But I'm hoping this series gives the next team a good insight on how to expose and beat Miami.

New York will have a better showing next game, but they pretty much have no chance of winning this series.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote drizz wrote: View Post
    Awesome contribution to the conversation.

The knicks may suck, yes. But I'm hoping this series gives the next team a good insight on how to expose and beat Miami.

New York will have a better showing next game, but they pretty much have no chance of winning this series.
    Lmao i just had to throw that out there. Like Matt i hate miami but i hate nyc even more

Post Thanks / Like

Stoudemire is an even bigger tool ....

MIAMI -- A frustrated Amare Stoudemire punched glass casing surrounding a fire extinguisher minutes after the New York Knicks' loss to the Miami Heat, according to a team source. The Knicks power forward suffered lacerations on his left hand which required stitches.

A league source told ESPNNewYork.com that Stoudemire is "almost certain" to miss Game 3 on Thursday in New York and there is a possibility that Stoudemire could miss the rest of the series.

Stoudemire was treated by paramedics and team doctors from both the Knicks and the Heat and was seen leaving the arena with his left forearm and hand heavily bandaged and his arm being supported by a sling. He suffered the laceration on the inside of his palm, on the side of his hand closest to the pinkie.
    Source
    "That was Nasty right? Cocked that Joint back and banged on 'em." -James Johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm, this was no doubt sillly and unprofessional but it's tough to catch Melo. I don't think this does it.

Post Thanks / Like

haha i love to watch the knicks fail. Just goes to show you can't buy a championship

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

haha i love to watch the knicks fail. Just goes to show you can't buy a championship
    You do realize who they're playing, right?

Raptors Republic Veteran Bendit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote ceez wrote: View Post
    i don't know why so many of the pundits are saying NY can take it to 6 or even 7 games, they're going to get swept. the knicks are literally the most overrated team in the nba.

Because most of these pundits either live in NY or are probably from there and then of course there is the herd mentality...these are probably the same bunch who clamored for the Knicks to do the deal to get Melo to NY. Many fans there have an inflated view of their team but you cannow hear a lot of back pedaling as they/Melo are going to get their lunch handed to them.

I think the Heat have finally decided who the top dog is in Miami (LBJ) while Melo and Amare have not. They also havent figured out how to play together when both are on the floor together. This might have something to do with them not having a point guard but I doubt it. Melo is too much of an iso player and both Melo & Amare are not v good defenders unlike Lebron and Wade (somewhat). I think if teams can make the big 2 become jump shooters (easier said) this could do it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    Because most of these pundits either live in NY or are probably from there and then of course there is the herd mentality...these are probably the same bunch who clamored for the Knicks to do the deal to get Melo to NY. Many fans there have an inflated view of their team but you cannow hear a lot of back pedaling as they/Melo are going to get their lunch handed to them.

I think the Heat have finally decided who the top dog is in Miami (LBJ) while Melo and Amare have not. They also havent figured out how to play together when both are on the floor together. This might have something to do with them not having a point guard but I doubt it. Melo is too much of an iso player and both Melo & Amare are not v good defenders unlike Lebron and Wade (somewhat). I think if teams can make the big 2 become jump shooters (easier said) this could do it.
    Ding! Ding! Ding!

These are the same people who have been pushing the 'tanking is bad' agenda all year. New York spent years purposely being bad to clear cap space and no one batted an eye.

Shame! *insert Dikembe finger wag here*

Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    You do realize who they're playing, right?
    yes i know but its not guranteed that the Heat win a championship. A team in the west could stop them once more

Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

yes i know but its not guranteed that the Heat win a championship. A team in the west could stop them once more
    I think the point was that a team in the East called the New York Knicks could not.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Puffer wrote: View Post
    I think the point was that a team in the East called the New York Knicks could not.
    i'm sorta lost here... i already know that

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Not what I'm saying... I'm all for hating the knicks.. I have since the Ewing days... But trying to say that'll show them for trying to buy a championship when they're playing against the prototype team of that same philosophy is a tad bit hypocritical.. Know what in saying?

don't try to justify your own hate...

hate in itself is an unjustifiable emotion... embrace the dark side.
    Last edited by heinz57; Tue May 1st, 2012 at 10:23 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information