No announcement yet.

Derrick Rose out for rest of playoffs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derrick Rose out for rest of playoffs.

He injured himself playing at the end of a game (last 2 minutes) where they were up 12. Questionable decision to have him on the floor at that time.

ESPN reports he has a torn ACL and will miss the rest of the playoffs.

With Chicago's play without D-Rose this year, do they still have a shot? With Miami's convincing win today it looks like they are going to be in the finals again (unless another team can step up).

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Red and White; Sat Apr 28, 2012, 08:07 PM.

Red and White wrote: View Post

Thoughts?
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo!

Comment

Was watching this game, and as soon as he went down I knew it was the ACL.

Having torn my own, I know exactly where you grab and rub when that feeling hits you. Its horrible.

Comment

a tragic end of the season for d. rose, I feel for him.

but I would be overjoyed if the 76ers won the series now. Having high expectations and then screwing up so early would probably devastate the chicago fanbase, and would make me feel a little, no ALOT better about the raptors poor season. Misery loves company I guess.

wow, what a poor attitude you're thinking right? But fortunately enough for me I only feel this way about my Raptors, I would see a shrink if I felt this way about the other aspects of my life lol.
        Last edited by akashsingh; Sun Apr 29, 2012, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Ouch. Man that is just too bad for Rose, the Bulls and their fan base. Sucks to see that happen.

I wouldn't count the Bulls out though. They are def resilient as hell and played well enough without Rose during the reg season. Rip is healthy(ish) again, and this setback might just serve to inspire the Bulls. I still see them getting to the EC Finals pushing the Heat to 6/7 games. Heat will take it though. I guess we'll see soon enough.

Comment

Working...
          X