No announcement yet.

ESPN Mock Draft 4.0: Raptors select Damian Lillard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the reference to Dwecks "Mindset." It looked interesting enough that I ordered it. Got Pink's "Drive" as well. Looks like a good duo. Hmmmm. Drive and Mindset are two attributes Casey preaches at his Raptors team. What's your real name "Coach?" :-)

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      If you want a fast PG just start Bayless he is pretty damn fast and strong. I think one of the main reasons you guys don't like him as a pg on our team is because we have no ball handlers. Our offense is too PG dominated, its always jose dribbling around looking for an open man. Like look at OKC westbrook doesn't even dribble the ball up sometimes because almost all their wing players can handle the rock and create offense. If Demar could do that and we had a SF who could do that then starting bayless would be no problem, am i right?
      I agree with this. I was hoping that James Johnson could become that point forward for us last year but, he didn't. I started hoping that he got MKG cause, he seem like he could turn into that like, Andre Iguodala. Now it seems like were not going to be in position to get him. I think Terrence Jones could be that too.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
        Thanks for the reference to Dwecks "Mindset." It looked interesting enough that I ordered it. Got Pink's "Drive" as well. Looks like a good duo. Hmmmm. Drive and Mindset are two attributes Casey preaches at his Raptors team. What's your real name "Coach?" :-)
        Haha... Dwayne Casey I am not, but do like what I hear from him. "Mindset" is a fantastic read for parents, coaches and teachers and I am all three. If anyone doesn't want to read the whole book but wants a quick overview, here a couple of great sites:

http://mindsetonline.com/whatisit/about/index.html

http://michaelgr.com/2007/04/15/fixe...h-one-are-you/
        “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
        ― John Wooden

Comment

Working...
        X