1) Derozan not being able to elevate his game in other areas where he is needed, i.e. rebounding, steals, blocks, etc.
2) The amount of accolades, hype and expectations being built for the arrival of Jonas V.
3) Casey playing his veteran players as often as he did in an evaluation year.
4) Casey not giving young players like Ed Davis and Alabi enough minutes to learn on the job which were strategies afforded to DeRozan and Bargnani in the past.
5) Casey calling Ed Davis "Eddie" all the time.
6) Not losing enough to, statistically speaking, be in place for the 1-5 most ping pong balls in the draft lottery.
7) 13 games extrapolated and replacing a years worth of accumulated stats. And then using this extremely small sample size to wash away 6 previous years of sample size.