Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craziest thing I've seen all year... So far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craziest thing I've seen all year... So far.

Man gets run over by a Montreal cabbie:

WARNING: Graphic

This is just totally ridiculous on all counts.

A half dozen dudes in the middle of the night kicking and jumping on a car with a driver in it... I wonder if massive amounts of alcohol were involved?

The driver, having a clear line out of there, instead sticks around and then runs over one of the thugs, crushing his face and god knows what other kind of damage. It sounded like the cabbie almost stalled that car while parked on the guy's face.

Wow. T.V. can't match real life.

Absolutely insane. Look at the guys face. He's got a look of shock..."What the fuck just happened?!" on his face. What's the status on this guy? He must have had some internal injuries as well. Crazy man.

Comment

I may catch some flak for this, but you know what...that's what you get when you jump on top of a moving vehicle. Dude was stupid and got what was coming to him.

Comment

The dispute that ended in a 23-year-old man being run over by a taxi in Montreal early Sunday morning may have started with an argument over the fare.

The bail hearing of Guercy Edmond, charged Monday in connection with the hit and run captured on camera by at least two witnesses, was told Wednesday that the passengers in Edmond's cab disputed the fare on the meter after the taxi was stuck in a traffic jam.

There was also a conversation in the cab about race, court was told.

Edmond, 47, is charged with aggravated assault, assault with a weapon, hit and run and dangerous driving.

The hearing was also told the man hit by the cab suffered from a perforated spleen, two fractured ribs, lung lesions and bruises. He remains in hospital.
        Inside the courtroom, a Montreal police detective laid out some of the details of the Sunday night incident

The driver picked up three men on Saint Laurent Boulevard near Milton Street.

The detective said the passengers were very intoxicated and made remarks about race and female genital mutilation to the driver. The three passengers are white and the accused is black.

Soon after, the men got out got out of the taxi. It’s unclear if the meter read $5 or $9, court was told.
        Source: CBC News

Click the link for more.

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
        I may catch some flak for this, but you know what...that's what you get when you jump on top of a moving vehicle. Dude was stupid and got what was coming to him.
        I wouldn't go as far as to say he deserved what he got because it was very extreme but the guy did provoke the situation and so it's difficult to sympathize with him. The cabbie should get something out of this because it was a hit and run. All those men who attacked the cabbie should get their own charges as well.

Comment

ah thats just gross.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            Source: CBC News

Click the link for more.

I wouldn't go as far as to say he deserved what he got because it was very extreme but the guy did provoke the situation and so it's difficult to sympathize with him. The cabbie should get something out of this because it was a hit and run. All those men who attacked the cabbie should get their own charges as well.
            Oh for sure where the cabbie fucked up is that he left the scene. I don't know whether he ran over the dude intentionally or not. It doesn't appear that way. It just seems he was trying to get out of a bad situation. Regardless I'm sure he did realize he ran over the dude once it happened. At that point he should have just stopped. But maybe he was too scared to get out. Somewhat understandable. Somewhat.

I'm just saying though if you jump on top of a moving car trying to intimidate someone...what did the guy expect the outcome to be? Dumb move. What's really messed is this was all over a couple of bucks.

Comment

ah, they took down the videos...

looks like i'm going to have to do some digging to see it.

...oh, found it. that must of hurt like a mother fucker.

LOve how the camera man is like relax, it's all on tape. But, I told you guys to get out of there.
              Last edited by LBF; Fri May 4, 2012, 02:34 PM.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
              X