Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning - RealGM site infected with Malaware Viruses

Source - Link

My work computer has been infected twice already after reading wiretap headlines on RealGM.

The RealGM site admins are denying that their site is infected (which is 100% bullshit!), but thousands of posters like myself have had their computers infected from viewing pages on RealGM.

Please use caution when surfing RealGM.
    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Fri Jan 22, 2010, 05:32 PM.
    RR OG

thanks for the warning James

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I was on there today and my virus software didn't pick anything up. I hope nothing flew under the radar...

Comment

That site is also infected with trolls and fanboys

rr ftw

Comment

I have never had a problem with their website and I click on at least 3 - 5 of their stories a day and have been doing so for years.

I suggest that the computer you are using is not properly protected. Of course at work you probably do not have a choice of what software to install on your computer.
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Phew ... thank god I use a Mac.

Anyhow, what are you doing perusing the RealGM anyways Realizar?

Comment

Talking to friends and promoting RR.
              RR OG

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                Phew ... thank god I use a Mac.

Anyhow, what are you doing perusing the RealGM anyways Realizar?
                What's wrong with RealGM? Sometimes they find stories other sources miss.
                The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

brothersteve wrote: View Post
                  +1
                  Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                  Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

brothersteve wrote: View Post
                    I was being sarcastic.

Comment

Working...
                    X