Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    Ok, let's say you're right. So what?

Ridiculousness is a copycat of Tosh.O and that is a twisted rip off of talk soup.

Bur, yet they're all unique even though they keep the same format.

PTI doesn't have what sportsline calls "the Hebsy's". It won't cover the CFL or other canadian sports besides hockey. Sportsline doesn't do "five good minutes".

It keeps the same format. But, it's unique.
    So what? I don't know, you tell me. You're the one that argued that PTI copied Sportsline when in fact it was the other way around.

Each show has it's own qualities. I do like that Sportsline covers topics within the Golden Horseshoe. But PTI is much more entertaining.

Comment

I wouldn't have made the claim that PTI copied Sportsline. If you hadn't made the claim that Sportsline copied PTI, twice now.

e2thed- Bubba may look like Wilbon. But, like I said sportsline has it's own uniqueness. One being Bubba weighs about 200 lbs more than Wilbon. lol
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

What makes you say PTI is much more entertaining?
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
          All im saying is PTI over Sportsline, and I`m not against people from Nova Scotia its just they have a light skinned black dude just like Mike Wilbon on the show but hes not as good as Mike, kinda bootleg.
          I hate to single you out. But, you did make the comments.

If you don't have a problem with Nova Scotians why'd you make the comment? We're you expecting people to have a different response?

You're entitled to your opinion. But, you did say you only saw the show once and judging by you're response of "bootleg". I'd say you didn't even watch it through. But, I think you said that because of the popular response of negativity towards it.

But, again you're entitled to your opinion. Whatever that may be.

Comment

I wouldn't have made the claim that PTI copied Sportsline. If you hadn't made the claim that Sportsline copied PTI, twice now.

e2thed- Bubba may look like Wilbon. But, like I said sportsline has it's own uniqueness. One being Bubba weighs about 200 lbs more than Wilbon. lol
            So what's your point? I'm still trying to understand..help me understand it. The CHCH version of sportline copied the same format as ESPN's PTI, so what exactly are you up in arms about?

Sportsline has it's own uniqueness..because it covers more local topics. It appeals more to it's local market.

Comment

What makes you say PTI is much more entertaining?
              Because Kornheiser and Wilbon are more engaging and they're a lot humourous. Hebscher has his moments where he's funny, but for the most part, I find him and O'Neill very... dry.

Comment

I know what you're saying with Kornheiser. But, I don't find Wilbon funny and I think he's a goon.

Bubba can be funny. But, he talks out of his ass quite a bit.

I think that the entertainment you're saying comes with comfort and relaxation. I don't think Bubba and Mark are quite as comfortable with each other on-air as off. It could have something to do with Sportsline being live.

I don't like that PTI act like they actually give a shit about Canada. It's clear to see they don't.

Comment

Working...
                X