Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportsline

Anybody else watch this show?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Guess not.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      Guess not.
      Hahaha Never saw this thread.
      But no, I've never seen it. What channel?

Comment

I've seen it a few times. Just a canadian ripoff of PTI. I know Hebscher knows is stuff, but I have my doubts about Clint O'Neil.

Comment

Lol on CHCH , I see it once its boootlegg.

Fake ass Mike Wilbon, dude is from Nova Scotia lol.
          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Hahaha Never saw this thread.
            But no, I've never seen it. What channel?
            it's on chch.

http://www.chch.com/index.php/person.../mark-hebscher

as you see there it's a revival of the 80's "sportsline" that was on global.

So, PTI is a rip off of it. Since sportsline started in like '83 and pti 2001.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post

again do your homework. Mark Hebscher has probably been doing sports media longer than Wilbon. if you're referring to Bubba, he's a bit of an idiot, I agree.

There's nothing I hate more than unpatriotism. Maybe, it is shit. But, you have to stand by it. You wonder why foreigners pick on us because we're like this. it's pathetic!
              Last edited by LBF; Sat May 12, 2012, 01:03 PM.

Comment

All I saw was one episode and I knew Bubba was a bandwagoner, and didn`t know much about NBA like the guys on PTI.
                PTI guys specialize more on NBA and MLB which I like more than Sportline`s Hockey favoritism and what not.

Comment

That's because of the target audience.

PTI target's americans.

Sportsline Canadians.

Comment

it's on chch.

http://www.chch.com/index.php/person.../mark-hebscher

as you see there it's a revival of the 80's "sportsline" that was on global.

So, PTI is a rip off of it. Since sportsline started in like '83 and pti 2001.
                    Sportsline back in the 80's was nothing like what PTI is now. The sportsline that was on Global in the 80's and early 90's is like any nightly sports show now (sportscentre, connected, etc). PTI covers various "hot button" topics (mainly basketball, baseball, football, the normal American palate) and is a discussion rather than just highlightes like all of the other sports shows out there.

Comment

That's because of the target audience.

PTI target's americans.

Sportsline Canadians.
                      And that's what it should be. Each show knows where their bread is buttered in terms of audience. Cater to what the majority wants - and the majority in the Golden Horseshoe want to talk about hockey.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post

What does it matter that he's from Nova Scotia?

Comment

There's this stereotype that east coasters are less intelligent than the rest.

Cause all they do is drink like fish, eat potatoes and say "bye".

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                            Sportsline back in the 80's was nothing like what PTI is now. The sportsline that was on Global in the 80's and early 90's is like any nightly sports show now (sportscentre, connected, etc). PTI covers various "hot button" topics (mainly basketball, baseball, football, the normal American palate) and is a discussion rather than just highlightes like all of the other sports shows out there.
                            Ok, let's say you're right. So what?

Ridiculousness is a copycat of Tosh.O and that is a twisted rip off of talk soup.

Bur, yet they're all unique even though they keep the same format.

PTI doesn't have what sportsline calls "the Hebsy's". It won't cover the CFL or other canadian sports besides hockey. Sportsline doesn't do "five good minutes".

It keeps the same format. But, it's unique.

Comment

All im saying is PTI over Sportsline, and I`m not against people from Nova Scotia its just they have a light skinned black dude just like Mike Wilbon on the show but hes not as good as Mike, kinda bootleg.

Comment

Working...
                              X