No announcement yet.

Nba Live 13 Set to Release in October!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba Live 13 Set to Release in October!

I don't know about you guys but I used to love the Live games they were epic. So much more fun than this 2k crap people are obsessed with these days. They screwed up on NBA elite and now they totally scratched that out and continuing with the Live series which IMO was much better. Live dominated for many years 2K only recently started becoming good because EA failed to hire the right people to work on the game, and they needed to upgrade the graphics enough to keep up with 2K. They had a full year and a half to work on this year so I'll expect them to come back with a boom. Lets hope they beat out 2K, i find it hard to believe that they couldn't do it in the past. EA has way more money and resources than 2K they could make a game 2x better than 2K. I've always loved the presentation in their games (i.e introducing the starting lineups, the music, and the incredible features and accurate player ratings). If they just add improved game play and graphics they will take over as the better basketball simulation game

http://kotaku.com/5905536/two-years-...-back-together

here's an article on the game and how EA decided to put Live back together.

PUMPED.

I'm with you Props, I been playing Live since NBA Live '96 with Orlando Shaq on the Cover.
    Whoa ... that was a LONG time ago.

Comment

First game I ever really played was NBA Live 99. I hope this can spark some fire in 2k, hopefully we have 2 good games rather then 1 bad one.

Comment

Live always had sweet tracks, it always gets you pumped to play the game. Also the features in Live 10 were just wow! like in the lobby when you could shoot around and there are huge screen tv's in the background playing daily highlights it was awesome. I think they will come out with something epic. If y'all have ps3's and you plan on getting this game give me your psn's we gotta create a RR crew when the game comes out. Can't wait!

Comment

As much as I love 2k, Live was always my favorite. I don't know why they changed that to the Elite bullsh*t. Great tracks, great graphics, great atmosphere/fan environment, more game modes. I am for sure getting both 2k13 AND Live 13.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Live was always subpar compared to the 2K series. Sorry guys. Just sayin.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
              Thems fightin' words, sir.

Comment

+1, 2K for life
                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Always or since 2k10? Before then I never heard of 2k in my life.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                    +1, 2K for life
                    Correction, since 2010

Comment

Live will whoop 2k's ass next year

Comment

I grew up on the live series too and have some fond memories, but the series was pure crap the last few years. 2K11 was pretty much a perfect basketball game.

We'll see I guess.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                          I grew up on the live series too and have some fond memories, but the series was pure crap the last few years. 2K11 was pretty much a perfect basketball game.

We'll see I guess.
                          2K12 didn't really have any MAJOR upgrades that makes it a totally better game than 2k11. Was kinda dissapointed actually.
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

the only improvement was the faces and the dribbling animations. Also they added cheese 3 point shooting, if you give anyone even a Centimeter of space they will nail a triple in your face. In other words the improved the 3 point shooting too much, the cpu never misses. I found myself turning down the 3pt slider like 2 or 3 ratings to make it realistic. Also the game gets boring way too easily, Live is much more fun

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              the only improvement was the faces and the dribbling animations. Also they added cheese 3 point shooting, if you give anyone even a Centimeter of space they will nail a triple in your face. In other words the improved the 3 point shooting too much, the cpu never misses. I found myself turning down the 3pt slider like 2 or 3 ratings to make it realistic. Also the game gets boring way too easily, Live is much more fun
                              Is that a J Smoove reference I see. SPLAAAAAASSSH
                              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                              X