Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Another reason to love David Aldridge: He wants Raps to win Lottery!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    Your last line is exactly my point.

Why are we watching their shit and when i say shit I mean it and they are not watching ours?
    Because 29 out of the 30 teams are in their country ... Haha
    "I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. We all have self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't capitulate to it. You embrace it. You rise above it." -Kobe Bryant

Post Thanks / Like

well, I guess fucking so.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's not kid ourselves here. NBA coverage in the US is far superior to Canadian coverage. When I listen to Sportsnet 590, the NBA scores are provided AFTER the Toronto Marlies, FFS!
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Post Thanks / Like

Nah, AD would NOT play the 3. Bargs could. He would do a mediocre job of it, but with AD and Val minding the paint, any blow-by's would be swatted away, so no worries. And on offence we'd be creating some great mismatches. With Bargs being guarded by someone who's 6'6" to 6'8" tall, he could post them up (something he did a much better job of last year) and take that little 10-footer of his over their heads. This would be a lethal frontcourt. Now all we need is, well, the number one pick.

Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

If we get that #1 pick, both Ed and Bargs are gone imo, for other top 5 picks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote LeeZ wrote: View Post
    Nah, AD would NOT play the 3. Bargs could. He would do a mediocre job of it, but with AD and Val minding the paint, any blow-by's would be swatted away, so no worries. And on offence we'd be creating some great mismatches. With Bargs being guarded by someone who's 6'6" to 6'8" tall, he could post them up (something he did a much better job of last year) and take that little 10-footer of his over their heads. This would be a lethal frontcourt. Now all we need is, well, the number one pick.
    I agree that Davis is better suited as a Power Forward, through and through; however I'd also say he's still young enough, and malleable enough, and has the skill set required (quick, size, defense, athletic) that he could still be a very solid 3.
    But I don't see it happening.

Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    If we get that #1 pick, both Ed and Bargs are gone imo, for other top 5 picks.
    Hmm interesting.
    "I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. We all have self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't capitulate to it. You embrace it. You rise above it." -Kobe Bryant

Thread Information