Everything Wince

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoBan wrote: View Post
    I feel like anybody that even considers this is trolling me. VC is the last person you want around a group of young players. He stands for everything that Pound the Rock aims to eliminate around here.
    Amen brother

Comment

• I Think we should give Vince a chance, he could be a good 3rd stringer SF off the bench for Fields and James Johnson or Linas Kleiza. I suspect one of James Johnson or Kleiza is traded along with Calderon for a star caliber SF.

Comment

• Calderon for Beaubois + Carter, make it happen.

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
          Calderon for Beaubois + Carter, make it happen.
          You want to troll that hard, you should be out in Lake Ontario looking for salmon.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
            You want to troll that hard, you should be out in Lake Ontario looking for salmon.
            no Salmon in Lake Ontario
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
              no Salmon in Lake Ontario
              Actually there are.

http://www.bringbackthesalmon.ca/

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                Calderon for Beaubois + Carter, make it happen.
                Puffer wrote: View Post
                the way that dallas is dropping money for next year they very well might be in for this trade. i think that this is the most likely and possible trade of any of tenforthewins hundreds of trade scenarios.

too bad about carter being a complete twat though

Comment

Working...
                X