No announcement yet.

Everything Wince

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd rather re-sign Sonny Weems. I want nothing to do with Weems. Nuff said. Carter is washed up.

Comment

• I'm all for Carter...

...as long as Neon Keon Clark joins him....

Comment

• why do these carter back with open arms threads keep showing up? fuck vince, soft quitter. guy probably sees himself as the victim

Comment

• I feel like anybody that even considers this is trolling me. VC is the last person you want around a group of young players. He stands for everything that Pound the Rock aims to eliminate around here.

Comment

• Was a Vince Carter fan, was impressed with the things he was doing for Toronto until he started whining and asked to be traded. Love loyalty, thought he was loyal until.... . Vince Carter the player is OK(despite his weaknesses) but the attitude is not.
            Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• This is like an ex who treated you like crap, cheated on you and is now trying to get back with you when you've long since moved on to a better, hotter, younger girlfriend who treats you well and respects you. Yeah the sex was great, but that was before she started faking it and stopped bothering to try and please you, or reciprocate. Then she lost interest altogether and went on to do the same thing all over again to her next few boyfriends, like a broken record.

Lets quit with the nostalgia. If you miss him that much just watch and re-watch old clips of his glory days. The Vince today is useless to this team since we can't even count on him to be a veteran leader. Just look at how many teams he's been passed around to and it's clear what his value is. Besides, whatever "legacy" he created here was washed away by the ugliness later on. And I think THAT's what people will be reminded of if he comes back.

Comment

• 41 games to boo him. Sign me up.

Comment

• It is not our fault you got caught with some funky old sweater. Is this serious or are you really interested in how many different ways you will be told to gtfo?

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                    honestly, i'm so over everything about vince carter. that I couldn't give less of a fuck. The raptors, I think we can all agree, is the only team where it wouldn't be some insignificant little trade that would just be swept under the rug within a few hours.
                    +1

The only benefit of Carter is his contract is not guaranteed so he could be waived.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      +1

The only benefit of Carter is his contract is not guaranteed so he could be waived.
                      I didn't realize that. I now want to trade for him just so we could waive him! lol. Ultimate payback for a whiny baby.

Comment

• *sigh*
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Never. Ever.

Stop this madness, this would be a huge favour to Carter, and we don't owe him jack shit.

Comment

• carter sucks balls, no one wants him. He should just retire and end his miserable career

Comment

• VC? Get outta here!

Comment

• Vince Carter's career??? Get out the salami and cheese, that one's over!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X