Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Avengers Movie (Sequel - Age of Ultron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shutup! I'm sensitive about it.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Well I can officially say that it was probably the most fun I've had at a movie in a LOONG time.

Saw it on Friday in 3D and was BLOWN AWAY by it all.
      I too, was giddy like a school girl at a Justin Bieber concert.

As many have pointed out, the Hulk was easily the best part of the movie.
      Very excited to see if Ruffalo gets his OWN franchise out of this.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Well I can officially say that it was probably the most fun I've had at a movie in a LOONG time.

Mark Ruffalo gets green light to play Hulk in six-movie deal

Comment

Frig yes. Thanks for that. haha

And without explicitly saying there will be a Solo Hulk movie; the Six-movie deal leads one to believe that would be a combination of Solo films as well as a Avengers Sequels.

I'm going to guess that characters will start crossing over into the Solo sequels as well. Only real way to make them work, from what I can see.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

One hell of a ride isn't it?! I am going to watch for the third time this Tuesday. I want to enjoy it one last time on the big screen.

Comment

As badly as I want it to happen its prolly not going to pass titanic or avatar.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

So I guess I gotta watch this movie.

Comment

Either that or you have to ride the leviathan until you shit your pants.

Comment

Rumor is they're going to release joss whedons directors cut in theatre...

Normally I'm no fan of studios milking their cash cows, but I'll be all over this one if true

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                      Rumor is they're going to release joss whedons directors cut in theatre...

Normally I'm no fan of studios milking their cash cows, but I'll be all over this one if true
                      Hell yeah! Care to post the link.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                        Hell yeah! Care to post the link.
                        http://www.toplessrobot.com/2012/06/...tal_recall.php

like i said... just a rumor... but i have my fingers crossed... after my third viewing, avengers has vaulted up into star wars territory on my all-time favourite list

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                          http://www.toplessrobot.com/2012/06/...tal_recall.php

like i said... just a rumor... but i have my fingers crossed... after my third viewing, avengers has vaulted up into star wars territory on my all-time favourite list
                          Topless robot huh? I'm at work so I'm a little hesitant to open the link. Is it safe? :P

I'm a three timer myself and would def go for a 4th time for a directors cut. As for fav's of all time...it's at the top of my list.

Thx for the link.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                            Topless robot huh? I'm at work so I'm a little hesitant to open the link. Is it safe? :P

I'm a three timer myself and would def go for a 4th time for a directors cut. As for fav's of all time...it's at the top of my list.

Thx for the link.
                            topless robot is totally safe...

i've wrestled with putting it so high in my list... its not the greatest "FILM" per se... but after examining my other all time favourites.... the goonies, last starfighters, and princess brides of the world... i came to realize movies that deserve to be up there just have to be the ones i have the most fun watching, not nescessarily the best films... and there's no reason based on how much fun i have watching it that avengers shouldn't be up there..

when the kids i may or may not have that i choose to ignore until they turn 18, finally turn 18... i'm going to sit them down to watch avengers... and something tells me it will pass the test of time

Comment

Exactly. It may not be the best "film", but based on how much fun I have watching it, I put right up there as my fav.

And Goonies is an awesome movie, it makes my "top" list as well. Gotta love the shuffle truffle haha.

Comment

Booty twaps!

Comment

Working...
                                X