Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Avengers Movie (Sequel - Age of Ultron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as much as i want to loathe james cameron, because i do despise that avatar crap.... he does have terminator 1 & 2, Aliens, and the Abyss on his resume.

Comment

i really dug it
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
        as much as i want to loathe james cameron, because i do despise that avatar crap.... he does have terminator 1 & 2, Aliens, and the Abyss on his resume.
        True. Although, didn't he just produce terminator 2?

Plus, we are talking like 20 years ago. I can appreciate him because he's made some good movies and he's canadian. But, I mean Titanic is like wth and then Avatar is like wtf.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
          i really dug it
          Care to elaborate?
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            ...Avatar is like wtf.
            Don't see where the Avatar hate is coming form. Thought it was a great movie. Not Lord of the Rings great, but a great movie. Nice effects (3-D) interesting story line and characters. I found it entertaining throughout.

Comment

Avengers is an EPIC comic book movie. Seen it twice...once in Imax 3D and the other in RealD 3D. It was the most fun I have ever had watching any movie. Just a blast, it was an experience man. Me and my 9 year old boy were literately high fiveing each other throughout (don't remember ever doing that at a movie). That final battle scene was tremendous!!!

Mark Ruffollo killed it as the Hulk...finally the green giant is done justice. His scene near the end was awesome. Hulk smash...hahaha.

And as per the other Marvel movies, stick around after the credits for a sneak at what's to come in the next instalment. I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet. But for those who read the comics back in the day I'm sure you are all excited at what's to come.

Comment

These are the kind of reviews I was looking for! Thanks guys! Its settled.

Would you say IMax is the best way to see it??

And @.40, I have been waiting for these stories to made into good, solid movies since I was literally 7 years old.
                And since watching all the 'Prequels' to Avengers, I must say, I'm VERY excited at the possibilities for these characters.

The amount of Story line that Marvel has to draw from for these characters is RIDICULOUS.

They can make these movies for another couple Decades as far I'm concerned; looking at how little they've actually covered so far.

Comment

As I mentioned in my previous post I saw Avengers in both Imax and RealD 3D screens. Although both were superb quality, I found the Imax picture and sound to be just a little better. Joey your location shows Toronto so your probably familiar with Colossus theatre in Woodbridge. All their screens are now in digital format-I think they are the only theatre that can boast that in the GTA.

It sounds like your a Marvel fan, you definitely won't be disappointed with this movie. The possibilities for the Marvel Universe/movies are endless...like I said, stick around after the credits.

Oh and after you see that bonus scene, stick around until ALL the credits are done for an additional bonus scene. Apparently the actors got together and filmed that last scene only a couple of days before the movie opened.

Have fun dude!

Comment

As if the star power of Robert Downey Jr., Jeremy Renner, Scar Jo, Mark Ruffalo amd Sam Jackson aint enough to go see this movie. The reviews here just put it over the top. I am def. Going to see it this weekend. I'm only going to probably see it once in theatres and that shit is def. Going to be in IMAX if I can help it.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                      His scene near the end was awesome. Hulk smash...hahaha.
                      I assume you're talking about "puny......" Scene?

Fucking EPIC... I literally screamed out "FUCK YEAH"... If the child in me envisioned the Hulk in a certain way, THAT was exactly it

Comment

I assume you're talking about "puny......" Scene?

Fucking EPIC... I literally screamed out "FUCK YEAH"... If the child in me envisioned the Hulk in a certain way, THAT was exactly it
                        AGH!! The suspense is KILLING ME!!

Comment

Anyone here see Ed Norton's HULK?

Any good? Guess not since he didn't get brought back ...

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            Anyone here see Ed Norton's HULK?

Any good? Guess not since he didn't get brought back ...
                            It's not bad... Worth watching... But probably the worst of the avengers movies

A thousand times better then the Ang Lee Hulk.

Apparently Lou Ferrigno has voiced every movie Hulk except for Ang Lee's .... But did have a cameo in it

Comment

It's not bad... Worth watching... But probably the worst of the avengers movies

A thousand times better then the Ang Lee Hulk.

Apparently Lou Ferrigno has voiced every movie Hulk except for Ang Lee's .... But did have a cameo in it
                              Is Ed Nortons HULK a Prequel to Avengers? Or no?

Is Lou in Avengers at all?! That would be AMAZING.

(Ang Lee HULK has been whiped from my memory.)

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                                Is Ed Nortons HULK a Prequel to Avengers? Or no?

Is Lou in Avengers at all?! That would be AMAZING.

(Ang Lee HULK has been whiped from my memory.)
                                Lou isn't IN the avengers.. But He is the choice of the Hulk in Avengers

Ed Nortons Hulk is a prequel... It's basically the origin story all over again, leading into the avengers

Norton is actually really good in it... He didn't come back for avengers for contractual (read:he's a douche bag) reasons.... But, ruffalo is MUCH better

Comment

Working...
                                X