Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Avengers Movie (Sequel - Age of Ultron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hulk in Avengers is the single greatest super hero moment in any movie.

I downloaded a crap cam version of the flick... just so i could rewatch the Hulk bits.

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
      The Hulk in Avengers is the single greatest super hero moment in any movie.

I downloaded a crap cam version of the flick... just so i could rewatch the Hulk bits.
      Heinz why watch it in crap-o-vision when it's still in theatres? For God's sake shell out the 12 bucks for a movie ticket man!

Anyone have an update on the director's cut that might be coming out this fall?

Comment

• .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
        Heinz why watch it in crap-o-vision when it's still in theatres? For God's sake shell out the 12 bucks for a movie ticket man!
        ive seen it in the theatres three times now.. i only want to relive "puny god" for a quick laugh every once in awhile, until the blu-ray comes out

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
          ive seen it in the theatres three times now.. i only want to relive "puny god" for a quick laugh every once in awhile, until the blu-ray comes out
          That was the funniest/best scene in the movie! The Hulk in Avengers is how he is meant to be. Glad they finally got him right.

I hope the give him his own movie.

Comment

• Enjoy!

Comment

• .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
              That was the funniest/best scene in the movie! The Hulk in Avengers is how he is meant to be. Glad they finally got him right.

I hope the give him his own movie.
              Am I the only one who didn't see how the Hulk was any different from the last two feature films?

It was a continuation of Norton's and if you don't think they got it right in that. But, in this. That makes no sense to me.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Day late and a dollar short... but I finally saw the damn movie last night! I thought it was pretty good, but obviously I'm punching myself in the head for not getting out to the theatre and seeing it in 3D. Once they hit NYC is when it got reeeaaaalllly good.

I definitely laughed out loud at that Hulk scene, and Ruffalo seemed like a much better fit for the part than Norton was.

And another thing, while ScarJo has the way better body, that chick from How I Met Your Mother has the better face.

Comment

• I'll agree he was a better fit. But, I don't think he did a BETTER job.

The 3D actually wasn't as needed as I fiured it would be. So, don't be that ticked.

As for ScarJo and chick from shitty pro-longed show, maybe. But, thst reminds me of when "I know what you did last summer" came out and that was the case with JLH and SMG. Then SMG married Freddie andhad a few kids and JLH is looking hotter than ever!
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• James Spader set to play Ultron.

I personally, LOVE this hire. Ultron will likely be fully CG, so they're just using Spader for his voice, and what a voice it is.
                    I think this'll be great.

Joss Whedon said this about Ultron a little while back:
                    "I knew right away what I wanted to do with him," Whedon, as an admitted fan of Ultron's, has said. "He's always trying to destroy the Avengers ... he's got a bee in his bonnet. He's not a happy guy, which means he's an interesting guy. He's got pain. And the way that manifests is not going to be standard robot stuff. So we'll take away some of those powers because at some point everybody becomes magic, and I already have someone (a new character, Scarlet Witch) who's a witch."
                    Last edited by Joey; Thu Aug 29, 2013, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• James Woods would have been better..

either way, good it's only the voice because both look rather bad these days..Spader looks like Les Grossman

and here's a recent pic of James Woods, just to go with me mentioning him

Comment

Working...
                      X