Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Avengers Movie (Sequel - Age of Ultron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choice = voice

Fucking autocorrect

Comment

Ed Norton's probably my favourite actor of his generation.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        Ed Norton's probably my favourite actor of his generation.
        Great actor... But apparently a douche behind the scenes

Comment

That's show business. Comes with the territory I guess. I mean you gotta imagine it'll go to your head sometimes.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
            I assume you're talking about "puny......" Scene?

Fucking EPIC... I literally screamed out "FUCK YEAH"... If the child in me envisioned the Hulk in a certain way, THAT was exactly it
            Yeah that's the one. The look on baddie's face is priceless! Just as great the 2nd time around. And I know what you mean, I caught myself screaming out loud a couple of times haha.

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Anyone here see Ed Norton's HULK?

Any good? Guess not since he didn't get brought back ...
            Gotta agree with heinz on this. Ed Norton's Hulk isn't bad, it's ok imo. Especially when you compare it to Ang Lee's terrible version. That was bad. Really really bad.

Didn't know Lou was behind the voice in the Hulk movies. Interesting.

Actually I just read they now plan on making a Hulk tv series on ABC. *sigh* Just when they get the Hulk right...let's just say I'm not too optimistic on how that will turn out.

Comment

The only positive about that hulk was Jennifer Connelly.

Comment

Care to elaborate?
                the avengers movie. it was good. i enjoyed it.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                  the avengers movie. it was good. i enjoyed it.
                  Ok, I can see movie reviews aren't your forte.

But, as long as you give it two thumbs up. I guess that's good enough.

Comment

two thumbs and a boner
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

i see your boner and I raise to two.

Comment

and I haven't even seen the movie!

Comment

Superb. All great acting. Great fight Scenes. Ruffallo nailed it.

The 3D took a while to get used to and I was a bit uncomfortable having to take a leak and having a sunburn. However, I wasn't about to miss a moment of that movie. Although, I still enjoyed it I reccomend going to the washroom before.

Thumbs up to the entire cast and a boner for Scarlett Johannson.

Comment

Thumbs up to the entire cast and a boner for Scarlett Johannson.
                            Cobie Smulders was quite bonerific too.. and i really never found her that attractive on how i met your mother

Comment

My only dillema with her is I can only get one boner at a time.

Comment

Rookie!
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X