Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Avengers Movie (Sequel - Age of Ultron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally going to watch it tomorrow! I'm expecting big things after reading this thread!

Really looking forward to Dark Knight Rises, which will be sure to have it's own thread soon enough.

Comment

The Avengers is a great "theatre" movie and its an awesome concept.

I'm just not so sure now that the hype has died down and will die by the time it's out on dvd.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I would love to be Iron Man
        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

So would I. But, i'd settle for a one night stand with Ms. Paltrow
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Not really my type, but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world lol

Mila Kunis, on the other hand .... (I know she's off topic)
            “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

torch19 wrote: View Post
              Lets keep it on topic ... Scarlett Johansson.

I'd get round-house kicked by her ANY day of the week.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                Lets keep it on topic ... Scarlett Johansson.

I'd get round-house kicked by her ANY day of the week.
                She kind of pissed me off when she was like "i'm tired of being sexy, I want to be known for my acting."

That's just such a moronic statement. It's like she just wasn't even thinking about it when she said it.

Why the fuck do you think you've starred in some of the best movies of the past twelve years? Because of your acting. I can name a bunch of good looking actresses who haven't had a successful career and aren't well known.

I mean the comments that you're sexy just comes with the territory that you are a world famous actress.

back on topic though. If round house kick means she'll take her clothes off after. I'm in.

Comment

torch19 wrote: View Post
                  Not really my type, but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world lol

Apparently, Kanye and Jay-Z had their way with her...at the same time I might add. Gwyneth that is.

Also, not nearly as much anymore. But, 90's gwyneth I so would. Her and Jen Aniston are of a rare group that you could be proud to say you got sloppy seconds and use it to your advantage.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Finally going to watch it tomorrow! I'm expecting big things after reading this thread!

Really looking forward to Dark Knight Rises, which will be sure to have it's own thread soon enough.
                    What did you think?

Comment

Just watched it last night.

Lived up to the hype.

A lot funnier then I expected.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                        What did you think?
                        Things came up and I still haven't seen it yet. I've really got to get there before it's out of theatres!

Comment

Things came up and I still haven't seen it yet. I've really got to get there before it's out of theatres!
                          I would say a big +1 to that. Would still be fun on the small s reen, but definitely not the same.

Comment

I've really got to get there before it's out of theatres!
                            You really do. I never saw Avatar in Theaters, and apparently I should regret that.

I did however, see Avengers in 3D, and I tell you what ... there are VERY FEW theatrical experiences that are as much fun as this.

Comment

Any of u seen MIB III yet? it was pretty good. I really wanna see The Dark Knight Rises and The Amazing Spiderman

Comment

I can pretty much guarantee that watching it on the small screen will not do this movie justice. Epic movies like this are best enjoyed on the big screen. Try to catch it in 3D if you can.

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                                You really do. I never saw Avatar in Theaters, and apparently I should regret that.

I did however, see Avengers in 3D, and I tell you what ... there are VERY FEW theatrical experiences that are as much fun as this.
                                Dude Avatar on the big screen was freaking amazing! Such a visually stunning and beautiful movie. I was really in awe in what they were able to accomplish with the CGI.

As good as it transfers to DVD/Blu Ray or whatever, I'm telling you man, it is not even close to the experience on the big screen. I love IMAX dude!

Comment

Working...
                                X