Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Reasons That Chris Bosh Stays in Toronto (Hoopsworld)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Reasons That Chris Bosh Stays in Toronto (Hoopsworld)

The article that argues why Bosh is expected to re-sign this summer. It's not saying anything new, but it provides a positive perspective.

Source - Link

At the end of the day, though, it's going to come down to money. Bosh wants to win, but he's also a much more savvy business person than he's given credit for. Raptors GM Bryan Colangelo has told his superstar that he'll give him every dollar he can under the collective bargaining agreement. They're committed to keeping him, and they'll pay whatever they have to in order to keep him.
    RR OG

Good read. At the end of the day we all know Bosh wants to win, but I also don't think he necessarily wants to play along side and second fiddle to notable names like James and Wade. Bosh has a good thing going here in Toronto & Canada. Do you really think he wants fall into in some sense obscurity by moving back down to the States and not getting the same amount of attention and notoriety like he does here in Canada? Bosh is great guy and player, but he also loves being the centre of attention too. I don't think he'll get that back home in the U.S..

Comment

Bosh going to another team (a good one/championship type) will result in a Pau Gasol status and money. I believe he is in line for a new contract and its not going to be close to max. money. He also is not the main man on the Lakers (as he was in Memphis) and of course does not draw the double team either.... he has a ring and all indications are that he is happy.

Would Bosh go along for the same deal?

Which kinda brings up the thought....would a swap of Bosh and Gasol be beneficial to the Raps?

Comment

I liked the article and I hope he's right. Over the past two and half years of Bosh is leaving town rumors I grow tired of it all at times. I can't wait to have it sorted out one way or another. My worst nightmare would be him picking up his option and then having to go another year without an answer.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post

Would Bosh go along for the same deal?

would a swap of Bosh and Gasol be beneficial to the Raps?
          No. And YES. Lakers would never make that trade.

Comment

Working...
          X