Andrea Bargnani
    Demar Derozan
    2012 first rounder + second rounder

Denver :
    Kenneth Faried
    Danilo Gallinari
    Aaron Affalo/Harrington
    2012 first rounder

I'm a big fan of Gallo and Faried. Not so much of bargnani. In Faried and Gallo we get young forwards with a lot of upside. They can work well together too. Affalo/Harrington is not a bad pickup either.

Denver has ready replacement at 3 in W.Chandler and can use our 8-10 range pick to improve further. In bargnani and demar they get good offensive options which they missed in playoffs.

Sorry but Denver won't never do a trade like this. They would trade their starting 2, 3 and 4 for Bargs, DeMar and a rookie? Man, they went to 7 games against the Lakers in the first round. They certainly don't want to change their roster like this.

Also, I simply think that Danilo, Faried and Aflalo are worth a lot more than what the Raps would offer to Denver.

Comment

i think its more of george carls incredible coaching than the talent of those players. Bargs is better than Gallo, and DeRozan can give Afflalo a run for his money. Faried is good but Big V Basically has the same type of bounce in his game so no point in having an undersized 4 like Faried.

Comment

why is Bargnani better than Gallo ? In fact I would argue Gallo is slightly better than Bargnani and he is 3 years younger and playing as a 3. Take a look at his advanced stats:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...lida01&y2=2012

now that I think about it you maybe right about Faried. He does look like undersized Jonas. but bigVal must be a 5 surely?
        Last edited by draftedraptor; Thu May 17, 2012, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Initially I thought no, but now that I think about it the idea of having Faried and Jonas on the same team is exciting. They wouldn't play well together I don't think, but knowing that you can have at least one game changing hustler on the floor at all times is an exciting prospect. I'm actually a fan of Bargnani's and would be sad to see him go, but I could live with this group.

When I think of Faried and what he brings it gives the same feelings that Amir did before the start of this season. High motor, defensive tenacity and grit.. It didn't really pan out with Amir the way I hoped it would. Hopefully he can reclaim that fire he showed glimpses of.. I think Jonas' presence will push Amir, and Bargnani and Ed for that matter. Rookie's going to be making the big guys work

Comment

Hey, Nuggets won't do this, that's all.

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
              why is Bargnani better than Gallo ? In fact I would argue Gallo is slightly better than Bargnani and he is 3 years younger and playing as a 3. Take a look at his advanced stats:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...lida01&y2=2012

now that I think about it you maybe right about Faried. He does look like undersized Jonas. but bigVal must be a 5 surely?
              Bargs is a better play as of now. He can score at will and when he's playing hard he's an all star

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                Bargs is a better play as of now. He can score at will and when he's playing hard he's an all star
                Again, I have to disagree.

He cannot score at will. If he could he would be shooting at higher percentage and Lebron will be guarding him over joel anthony. But he does have an advantage as a 7footer with range.

"when he is playing hard" Mcgee is an all-star.

Gallo is slightly better even now as reflected by his advanced stats. He plays like a real forward, takes better shots, shoots at higher percentage when guarded by his equals, has a good motor and better defensively.

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
                  Again, I have to disagree.

He cannot score at will. If he could he would be shooting at higher percentage and Lebron will be guarding him over joel anthony. But he does have an advantage as a 7footer with range.

"when he is playing hard" Mcgee is an all-star.

Gallo is slightly better even now as reflected by his advanced stats. He plays like a real forward, takes better shots, shoots at higher percentage when guarded by his equals, has a good motor and better defensively.
                  Sorry but Bargnani is better and the facts are there I'm not going to argue. Ask anyone on the forum, more than 60% will say Bargnani is better. Stats are not everything, Bargnani can create offense out of nothing and he is a decent defender and still improving

Comment

Working...
                  X