Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Thats just a Lithuanian thing, I'm pretty sure. hahaha
    Hahaha, I cannot be objective on this poll.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
      No love for Bargs. He seems a hard fellow to actually like.
      Probably because he shows no personality.
      Last edited by Sig; Wed May 16, 2012, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Jose. I'd let that guy date my non-existent daughter

Comment

Im picking Solo because I think with more playing time he could be a dark skinned version of JaVale McGee.

Nah but for real I picked Amir, dude is gonna look like D12 next year if hes on the same regiment that he was on last summer.
          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

No Love for DeMar DeRizen?

Comment

This was a tough decision. There is nobody that I am super excited about; however, there are a few that I am really pulling for. Couldn't help but be super excited for Bargs when he was playing so well this year, but always felt like it was a tease and I never fully committed.

In the end I chose Calderon because he has been a great professional for this team and has resisted all reasons to pout or sour when others were injected into the starting line-up or trades fell through. Just respect the guy.
              “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
              ― John Wooden

Comment

For the first time in a long time I actually like all of the players on the team. That being said I voted for Bargnani but was tough not to vote for Jose.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                  Im picking Solo because I think with more playing time he could be a dark skinned version of JaVale McGee.

Nah but for real I picked Amir, dude is gonna look like D12 next year if hes on the same regiment that he was on last summer.
                  I thought you said "nah but for real"?

Comment

<---

was hard not to pick bargs or demar. they frustrate me immensely but i still root for 'em.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

i really don't get the kleiza love
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I picked Bargs. He's certainly one of (if not the most) offensively gifted 6'-12" PF we have.

And he's dating a real hottie. LMAO!
                        #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

They're pro ballers. If they're all not dating hotties there is something wrong with the story.

Comment

bargs.really fun to watch when he is having a good shooting night and this year with the added drives. big silky 7 footers are nice to watch.

Comment

I voted for DeRozan because he's want it and he works hard. I think he has all the talent to put it together one day. The way some fans put him down and suggest his days are numbered, it gives me the feel that he's an underdog. I love cheering for the underdog.

Comment

I've only ever owned 1 Raptors jersey, and it's Bargnani's. I bought it at the ACC during his rookie year and I still wear it to every game. I love it when he gets cooking and is just stroking everything, or doing the il Mago reverse, but I can't call him my favourite. Too much indifference, too much passivity, too many blown box-outs (this is my biggest peeve because its really not hard to do)

I vote for Jose. Pure class, team-first, doesn't back down from anybody and he's got that fire. I hope he sticks around forever (at the right price of course)

Comment

Working...
                                X