1.75%
    Davis
    0.00%
    Forbes
    3.51%
    Gray
    3.51%

The poll is expired.

This was hard. I put down Kleizerbeam mostly cause he would eat your children. I wouldn't even be that sad if he left. Amir was second, but only when he tries.
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

I picked Bayless.

He's fearless. He's clutch. And he loves playing for Toronto.

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
        I put down Kleizerbeam mostly cause he would eat your children.
        Thats just a Lithuanian thing, I'm pretty sure. hahaha

Comment

Amir. I swear he is almost always playing as hard as he can. He hustles and has great work ethic.

Comment

No love for Bargs. He seems a hard fellow to actually like.

Comment

Man, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I actually picked one of these guys.

It's like asking someone to pick their favourite method of execution. I can't honestly pick any.

Comment

I picked Calderon. Stats don't lie, he is one of the top pure point guards yet everyone seems to undervalue him.
                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                  No love for Bargs. He seems a hard fellow to actually like.
                  I went with Kleiza but Bargnani was a serious consideration.

Even when I totally gave up on him last year every time he hit a shot I cheered.... and louder than when anyone else scored. I don't know what it is but I want to see Toronto do extremely well and Bargnani one of the main guys in that situation. I guess it comes to my love of seeing people eat crow. Crows might actually become extinct if Toronto ever becomes a real contender or *gasp* a champion with Bargnani playing a major role.

Comment

I voted for Jose, but it was a hard choice, no one on this roster really stand out for me. In the past it was players L:ike Boogie Williams, and even Doug Christie before his crazy wife got involved. Walt the wizard Williams was another of my favs.
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Jose. The guy just has so many pluses comparatively. Besides he just seems like a good fellow and real professional. Will be sorry to see him leave.

Comment

I went with Bargnani for many of the same reasons as Matt. Bargnani has had ups and downs. He was our 1st overall pick and when/if he puts it all together he will really help the Raptors and put a rest to the HATE.

Also , when i hear or read interviews the only two players whose opinion really matters to me are Bargnani and Calderon. IMO they are the only two players who have a high BBAL IQ and understand the game because of their experience gained from ( eruo ball, olympics, and years of NBA. )

Comment

no love for amir? tbh I didn't want much this season but the year befor he brought it all the time.

Jose's classy act would make him #2 for me, gotta love the man.
                          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Aaron Gray
                            “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

James Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                              X