Least Favorite Current Raptor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JoePanini wrote: View Post
    omg, I only now realized that's what your username meant. Damn.
    It would be easier to make out if it was spelled "E2theD"

Comment

All of them because they all suck!
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        All of them because they all suck!
        That is very insightful, LBF.

Comment

coming from the guy who didn't even watch a single game this season

Comment

Comment

I don't think you unserstand what trolling is. I'm not too sure either, but, from what I do understand that was not trolling.

Anyways, it's my fault, I guess. I forgot to put

#sarcasm.

But, I mean if you take out Bargnani and Calderon, it's a whole bunch of pretty average players.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                I don't think you unserstand what trolling is. I'm not too sure either, but, from what I do understand that was not trolling.

Anyways, it's my fault, I guess. I forgot to put

#sarcasm.

But, I mean if you take out Bargnani and Calderon, it's a whole bunch of pretty average players.
                trolling is making comments without thinking. like when you say something is gay when you first see it. We all do it sometimes but you sometimes go a little over board

Comment

According to the rules,

It's "posting material just to stir things up or start a flame war."

Which I can see how some of my comments can be misinterpreted for that or can be borderline trolling.

I got to be honest, I don't like freak outs and over reactions as much as some of you don't like trolling. So, why would I make comments just to get a reaction?

Clearly, the problem here is the emotional barrier that is the keyboard.

Comment

but you gotta admit at times you do sorta tick people off

Comment

If he's coming off the bench, then Bayless. I just wish he'd play off the bench like he does when he's starting. I dont hate him, but he does frustrate me the most. If Bayless is starting and Forbes is playing point..I'd go with Forbes. Both guys have shown me flashes of quality play, so I cant say one or the other.

Comment

klieza because all he shoots is bricks!! klieza = brick city

Comment

Probably ED. It's like he showed up to play the last game of the season(the one we needed to lose the most) and didn't try for the first 65 games of the season. A close second is gray. It just seems like he'll get numerous offensive rebounds just to chuck it off the backboard.

Comment

Really do not get the Bayless hate...

I picked Forbes, he does little things that bug me (an example would be shooting a buzzerbeating three while we are up 30 vs. the Nets). He is a talented player, and I think he could have a role on this team, but he needs to mature a bit more. He needs to think more "Team" instead of "I".

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                              Really do not get the Bayless hate...

I picked Forbes, he does little things that bug me (an example would be shooting a buzzerbeating three while we are up 30 vs. the Nets). He is a talented player, and I think he could have a role on this team, but he needs to mature a bit more. He needs to think more "Team" instead of "I".

It's funny how you see these traits in Forbes but not in Bayless.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                                It's funny how you see these traits in Forbes but not in Bayless.
                                +1

Kle Kle and Bay Bay just because we get a lot of one-on-one with them on the court imo.
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X