No announcement yet.

Least Favorite Current Raptor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny that Bayless is drawing the heat as I would wager the majority who talk about him other threads would like to see him back.

Comment

i will fight anyone that votes for Davis
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
        Bayless. He just seem like he is into his own game and not a team player.
        I'm saying that Bayless has turned it around and now gets it. His last stretch before he had to leave proved it.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
          joey_hesketh's true identity is Chuck Norris.

Comment

+1 for Ed's army.

Comment

You're outnumbered 2:6. Really its more like 2:∞ when Chuck gets here.

Comment

I really dislike watching Bayless. I cringe when he brings up the ball and he's the only player on this team that actually provokes me to yell at the TV. When he went out with the injury it was almost like he was never there to begin with....

Surprised Bargs only has two votes.

Comment

Ed didn't get one vote for favorite Raptor.

This was hard, but I voted Forbes, just because he thanked God first after his only good game.

BTW, anyone who voted Kleiza...he's taking numbers and he will find you.
                  Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                    Ed didn't get one vote for favorite Raptor.

This was hard, but I voted Forbes, just because he thanked God first after his only good game.

BTW, anyone who voted Kleiza...he's taking numbers and he will find you.
                    Have you seen his twitter feed? He thanks God on a daily basis. It's nauseating.
                    Last edited by Nilanka; Thu May 17, 2012, 12:42 PM.

Comment

By the Flagpole? 3 O'clock?

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      joey_hesketh's true identity is Chuck Norris.
                      Hahaha Shhhh.

Was hoping to lure him into an unsuspecting Round-House kick.

Or something like I did to this guy...

Last edited by Joey; Thu May 17, 2012, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Its gotta be Bayless. Thats not to say hes the lowest potential (in fact he probably has more potential than half the team) .. but there is nothing more frustrating than having him jack up three with 22 left on the stock clock possession after possession.
                        On the flip side (and Ive said it many times on here) .. there is no raptor who Id rather have with the ball when we are down 20 and need to make a run. When he gets it going he can be a big part of 10-0 runs like no one's business ..

Comment

Davis...

Comment

Jerryd Bayless is the next billups!

Comment

I wish we could have 2 votes, both would go to people who never share the ball. LK+JB!
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                                I don't like ED, which is kinda ironic seeing that my username is e2thed, but I think hes out of it mentally.

IMO, I think he wants out or it can be many factors, and plus Amir should be the backup over him seeing that Amir gives a shit about changing his physique.
                                omg, I only now realized that's what your username meant. Damn.

Comment

Working...
                                X