Least Favorite Current Raptor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Least Favorite Current Raptor?

I omitted the guys at the end of the bench who hardly see the light of day. Sorry but the poll only allows ten names.
    Bargnani
    11.76%
    DeRozan
    8.82%
    Calderon
    0.00%
    A. Johnson
    1.47%
    J. Johnson
    0.00%
    Kleiza
    16.18%
    Bayless
    29.41%
    Davis
    17.65%
    Forbes
    11.76%
    Gray
    2.94%

The poll is expired.

Bayless
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I'm glad Rasual isn't with us anymore or I would have chose him.

I remember when we faced the Clippers earlier this season, it was around when he stopped starting. Devlin was announcing the starting lineup when I heard the name Butler. I was in another room and I swore out loud, but then I learned it was Caron.

I picked Kleiza because he often gave me a similar feeling of "don't shoot that ball!" that Butler gave even though he passes more than Butler ever did.
      Last edited by theycallmeZZ; Wed May 16, 2012, 11:18 PM.
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Bayless is going to get alot of hate in this thread. I feel it coming.
        Which is unfortunate.

Comment

I'm going to say Kleiza and it's not because I dislike him... It's just a combination of his contract and James Johnson looking like a better long term piece. Honestly, I don't dislike any of these players, it's just that a bunch of them would be end of the rotation at best type players on a good team.

Comment

I don't like ED, which is kinda ironic seeing that my username is e2thed, but I think hes out of it mentally.

IMO, I think he wants out or it can be many factors, and plus Amir should be the backup over him seeing that Amir gives a shit about changing his physique.
            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

forbes. not his fault. i expected more from him after all the hoopla last year. amir close second for me. when he has a good game he gets pretty arrogant and then has an excuse for every bad game.

Comment

Least favorite is ED. Dont know quite what to make of him. He is still growing emotionally I think but he comes across with a "no worries" attitude....no urgency. I also expected him to be a bit more advanced bb wise having come from an elite school and a lottery pick. He needs to rev his motor and bring it consistently each game. Here's hoping he changes my mind next season.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                  Least favorite is ED. Dont know quite what to make of him. He is still growing emotionally I think but he comes across with a "no worries" attitude....no urgency. I also expected him to be a bit more advanced bb wise having come from an elite school and a lottery pick. He needs to rev his motor and bring it consistently each game. Here's hoping he changes my mind next season.
                  +1
                  “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                  ― John Wooden

Comment

Gary Forbes is the one for me, although I shouldn't put too much blame as he was asked to man the point for most of the season. There's just something about how he plays that really gets on my nerves. He's kind of like a chucker, but not up to par to Kleiza's level & I gave him an edge over Kleiza because Linas makes some tough timely shots.
                    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Bayless for me. I don't enjoy watching his style of play, and I feel the quality of basketball goes down when he is running the point.

Comment

Bayless.

Comment

It's either Davis or Forbes for me.

But I'd lean towards Davis, since Forbes shouldn't really be expected to do anything but sit in street clothes, as he would be doing if he played for any other team.

Davis was a giant letdown last year, and like others have suggested, there is no sense of urgency to him. Amir in a down year, was a better backup PF than Davis.

Comment

Bayless. He just seem like he is into his own game and not a team player.

Comment

Bayless. Self first, team second. He's the kid bragging about a big personal stat line in a game the team lost by 40.

Ford, Jack, Bayless... out-of-control, me-first PGs have never been my cup of tea.

Comment

Working...
                              X