No announcement yet.

Least Favorite Current Raptor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I chose Davis. Simply because he regressed from the potential I saw as a rookie, but even then I wasn't sold on him, yet. He just seems awkward out there. I don't know. Something about him doesn't seem right. Nevertheless, I hope he makes me eat my words.
    #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

Oh a side note: I like how Calderon has a zero.

But so does JAMES Johnson????
      #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

RPT23 wrote: View Post
        Well, I chose Davis. Simply because he regressed from the potential I saw as a rookie, but even then I wasn't sold on him, yet. He just seems awkward out there. I don't know. Something about him doesn't seem right. Nevertheless, I hope he makes me eat my words.

Floppy limbs and not enough bulk.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
          It's funny how you see these traits in Forbes but not in Bayless.
          Hey you know what, you bring up a valid point. Maybe it is just knowing Bayless likes playing for Toronto that makes me feel a little more comfortable with him. I generally like his personality.

They share many on the court flaws and similarities.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
            Hey you know what, you bring up a valid point. Maybe it is just knowing Bayless likes playing for Toronto that makes me feel a little more comfortable with him. I generally like his personality.

They share many on the court flaws and similarities.

Ya, I agree knowing a player wants to be here does come into it. I have always been iffy on Ed because he doesn't really seem all that interested in Toronto, but I think it has a lot to do with Ed's quiet personality.

I've never heard Forbes complain about being here. I feel sorry for the guy, he hasn't really had the opportunity to play his natural position. He's definitely not a PG!

Comment

When you think about it. Don't you kind of expect the guys to be leaning towards not liking playing here because of the losing atmosphere?
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

bayless - likes to act like a superstar when he hasn't done jack.

followed closely by forbes, that dude missed so many 3's and just kept on chucking, very hard to like........

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                  According to the rules,

It's "posting material just to stir things up or start a flame war."

Which I can see how some of my comments can be misinterpreted for that or can be borderline trolling.

I got to be honest, I don't like freak outs and over reactions as much as some of you don't like trolling. So, why would I make comments just to get a reaction?

Clearly, the problem here is the emotional barrier that is the keyboard.
                  You are accurate with the definition...but I believe there is another component to this act...regularity of such behaviour by the same poster. It should also be recognized that the posts could only be intentional and not real opinion. Its this nuance that some posters fail to recognize when they call someone a troll. For real examples just visit the main page posts of RR and you shall find.

Comment

You kind of lost me there.

But, I believe you insulted me as well as the guy who called me a troll without being specific and also clarified the definition of trolling with an example and didn't even have to leave this site? Very articulately I might add?
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

my least favorite Raptor will be Anthony Davis
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Anthony Davis, the d-leager that happens to share his name with the projected first overall pick?

Comment

Working...
                        X