Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest thing I discovered this year... So far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest thing I discovered this year... So far.

So I'm home all day today with my baby girl. My fiance is out of town. I'm waiting for somebody to stop by so I can't go out and get some groceries, which are greatly needed. I'm starving. I want something quick. I don't want to cook. I see some fries in the freezer. I see some humus in the fridge. I use the humus as a dipping sauce. Dynamite. You need to try this. I don't know, maybe it's popular but I've never heard of it before. It works though and it's my personal greatest discovery of the year so far. I know, I know, I'm on the cutting edge of society.

I was in a similar situation years ago. Nothing of substance in the fridge. I had fresh bagels but no deli meats to make a sandwich. I gathered up what little I had.

Fresh bagels+cucumber, tomato, cream cheese and a dash of salt and pepper=the greatest (and quite healthy I might add) thing ever.

Comment

You know what confuses me. Is that when you order a burger, you have to ask for it plain. How does that work?
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        ...I don't want to cook. I see some fries in the freezer. I see some humus in the fridge. I use the humus as a dipping sauce...
        Did you cook the fries?
        Last edited by Snizzoop; Fri May 18, 2012, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Haha, true he never specified.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Snizzoop wrote: View Post
            Did you cook the fries?
            Yes.

Comment

Working...
            X