Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Do u ever watch IND wistfully? Does IND success change Raps prospects for you? (23)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just cheering for Miami because everyone is totally ragging on them.

Am I jealous about what's going on in Indy? No, not really. Good on them for getting as far as they have this season, and they're in very good shape financially at the moment, as it'll be interesting to see how far they go over the cap when they have to sign guys like Hibbert, Collison, George, Hill to long term contracts.

Post Thanks / Like

i think they're going to move Collison this offseason and Granger this or next. George is good but he's not really there yet.
    @jerboat

Post Thanks / Like

also i can't believe we're living in a world where people cheer for the Heat that don't live in Miami
    @jerboat

Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm cheering for Indy. Mostly because I don't think bosh gets enough credit in Miami (The Heat should have run the offense through him more in the 4th quaters of the Finals last year IMO) and I think a second round exit will really leave them confused about what to do with their roster. Plus without bosh during the loses the "trade bosh camp" is probably a little quieter, making the questions about what to do about the roster that much more fun.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default "Fuck Lebron Up"

White Mamba reminiscing, this song overshadows Black Mambas shitty song with Tyra, in NBA history.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote ceez wrote: View Post
    also i can't believe we're living in a world where people cheer for the Heat that don't live in Miami
    I always go against the grain. You know how people like to cheer for the underdog because it's a feel good story? Well, I cheer for the villain if my team's not in it.

Raptors Republic Starter torch19's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Miami has significant weaknesses in their roster; no balance.

They're running on talent alone.

But .... Don't write them off just yet. They got that LeBron kid.
    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm cheering for Indiana.... and it really doesn't have that much to do with my historically documents disdain for chris bosh..

i just really had no idea how good a team indiana was.. through my own fault... i never really paid any attention to them.. but they have been outclassing the heat in the team game..

should be an interesting series... it's like, what report card would a kid rather bring home to their parents... a couple A+s and a bunch of Ds.... or B+s across the card

Post Thanks / Like

I still want Colisson btw

Post Thanks / Like

Collison

Raptors Republic Veteran Bendit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll take a team game over individual heroics anyday...it is just more pleasing/enjoyable to watch as a sport. Though Lebron & Wade are insanely talented (they scored 70 of 90 some points last night) ...this is not sustainable. Maybe against the Pacers but not against the teams in the west.

ps...I am still not over their collusion to create a "super" team. There is a arrogance about that since they know that makes their team less than adequate in a couple of areas and the bench because of their salaries/cap.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information