Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do u ever watch IND wistfully? Does IND success change Raps prospects for you? (23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do u ever watch IND wistfully? Does IND success change Raps prospects for you? (23)

It's not fun to torture yourself with the "what if?" game but here i am
    @sweatpantsjer

ceez wrote: View Post
    Not really - the usually boring off season should be fun for Raps fans.

Comment

me neither. i watch a lot of other teams games but haven't watched any pacers games by choice. happy for barbosa though.

Comment

Im hoping they whoop the Heat, I watch all playoff games.

Bosh is out and Dwayne only had 5 points in Game 2.
        George Hill is BEASTING on fools, and the shit disturber Granger is getting under LBJ's skin.
        And last but not least Hibbert got post moves like a motha.
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

The Miami vs. Pacers series has been awesome. Great games to watch! I'm hoping the Pacers take Miami out. I usually dislike the Pacers but, really there team is built well. Good job Larry!

Comment

I assume your talking about Hibbert?

Yeah it sucks how all that went down...but no point in dwelling on it...all that is only going to serve to mind fuck yourself.

Comment

I don't think the torture is necessary. That pick was made on behalf of Indiana. The reality is Toronto most likely would not have even picked him.

Comment

I'll take Jonas over Hibbert ... no question.

Whatever happened since passing on Granger, dealing the pick that ended up being Hibbert, missing George by a few picks ... it all led to the offseason of 2012 - where I think we're in the best state the franchise has been in for a looong time!
                The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                  I assume your talking about Hibbert?

Yeah it sucks how all that went down...but no point in dwelling on it...all that is only going to serve to mind fuck yourself.
                  Hibbert and Granger (Joey Graham).

And to a lesser extent, Barbosa.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    I don't think the torture is necessary. That pick was made on behalf of Indiana. The reality is Toronto most likely would not have even picked him.
                    The real issue is their drafting.Think the pick came as a surprise to them! In their defence, they probably knew what a good pick it was - immediately after he was pick though...lol! Don't think I will raise the ire of many posters with this statement but not a good drafting team after the lottery is putting it lightly. On a positive note, I strongly suspect DC/Stefanski influence will produce much better results.

Comment

Draft wrote: View Post
                      The real issue is their drafting.Think the pick came as a surprise to them! In their defence, they probably knew what a good pick it was - immediately after he was pick though...lol! Don't think I will raise the ire of many posters with this statement but not a good drafting team after the lottery is putting it lightly. On a positive note, I strongly suspect DC/Stefanski influence will produce much better results.
                      From my memory in 2007 Hibbert was considered a top 5-7 pick coming out of Georgetown as a junior. He decided to go back and he ended up at 17.

For all this talk about players going back to increase their stock, I am struggling to think of any player who was a top 5 pick who went back and actually increased their stock. Blake Griffin is the only one coming to mind.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        From my memory in 2007 Hibbert was considered a top 5-7 pick coming out of Georgetown as a junior. He decided to go back and he ended up at 17.

For all this talk about players going back to increase their stock, I am struggling to think of any player who was a top 5 pick who went back and actually increased their stock. Blake Griffin is the only one coming to mind.
                        Real danger with this draft...lol! At least they are in the lottery where it's much harder to totally mess things up. Looks like the premium on potential and athleticism might be too high?

Comment

Hibbert
                          Granger
                          Collison (this one is even dumber, but remember how a bunch of us were crying out for BC to trade for him when NO let it be known they were willing to deal him?)

I'm by no means a draft pundit or anything but i remember hoping Granger and Hibbert would be drafted and being enraged when the likes of Joey Graham and Jermaine O'Neal became raptors instead. Especially JO.

And now here i sit, watching the team of "could have been raptors" enjoy playoff success.

One day it'll be us, one day! *single tear*
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Good thing to remember though is how long it took Granger and especially Hibbert develop. We (i'm looking at you, BC) gotta be patient with our young guns. Is this the offseason to go out and get a couple solid vets for a shootout at the OK corral, or should we wait another year, not just for the new draft pick but to let big Val and whoever we draft develop THEN go to war?

It makes my brain hurts just thinking about it all
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

if it takes long for them to develop then y'all need to shut up and stop ripping on demar, Jerryd, and maybe Ed.

Comment

Working...
                              X