Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do u ever watch IND wistfully? Does IND success change Raps prospects for you? (23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ceez wrote: View Post
    also i can't believe we're living in a world where people cheer for the Heat that don't live in Miami
    I always go against the grain. You know how people like to cheer for the underdog because it's a feel good story? Well, I cheer for the villain if my team's not in it.

Comment

Miami has significant weaknesses in their roster; no balance.

They're running on talent alone.

But .... Don't write them off just yet. They got that LeBron kid.
      “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

i'm cheering for Indiana.... and it really doesn't have that much to do with my historically documents disdain for chris bosh..

i just really had no idea how good a team indiana was.. through my own fault... i never really paid any attention to them.. but they have been outclassing the heat in the team game..

should be an interesting series... it's like, what report card would a kid rather bring home to their parents... a couple A+s and a bunch of Ds.... or B+s across the card

Comment

I still want Colisson btw
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Collison
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I'll take a team game over individual heroics anyday...it is just more pleasing/enjoyable to watch as a sport. Though Lebron & Wade are insanely talented (they scored 70 of 90 some points last night) ...this is not sustainable. Maybe against the Pacers but not against the teams in the west.

ps...I am still not over their collusion to create a "super" team. There is a arrogance about that since they know that makes their team less than adequate in a couple of areas and the bench because of their salaries/cap.

Comment

Working...
              X