Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do YOU have a top 3, before Wednesday night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do YOU have a top 3, before Wednesday night?

Yes every mock draft and league "insider" has info on who may go where, at what pick ... but from a Raptors perspective, if we pop up into the top 3 on Wednesday night - do you have your top 3 picks ordered in your head?

It may not be shocking or risky, but mine look like this:

1.) Anthony Davis
    2.) Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
    3.) Bradley Beal
    Anthony Davis
    28.04%
    Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
    24.30%
    Bradley Beal
    24.30%
    Thomas Robinson
    2.80%
    Andre Drummond
    2.80%
    Harrison Barnes
    13.08%
    Other
    4.67%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Papa Burgundy; Mon May 28, 2012, 10:58 AM.
    The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

I chose Davis, MKG and other, not that I want an other, just that I can't clearly pick a 3rd player. I need to see some workouts from Barnes and Beal to make a pick....hell I am even on the fence with MKG.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
      Yes every mock draft and league "insider" has info on who may go where, at what pick ... but from a Raptors perspective, if we pop up into the top 3 on Wednesday night - do you have your top 3 picks ordered in your head?

It may not be shocking or risky, but mine look like this:

1.) Anthony Davis
      2.) Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
      3.) Bradley Beal
      I agree with your top 3. However, after watching a few pre-tourney Kentucky games and then all their tourney games, I am not sold on Davis, especially with the expectations that come from being a #1 overall pick (see Bargnani thread). I'm hoping more for the #2 or #3 pick for the Raptors, assuming Davis would go #1... then my top 3 would be Beal, MKG and either Barnes/Lamb.

Comment

MKG in top 3. Stops going. He may need some skill development but he will bring 200% heart for 48 minutes

Comment

Yup, I'm exactly on-board with the OP's top 3. I do think there are guys outside the top 3 with higher upside than MKG or Beal, but both of them have solid upsides while having a better chance of reaching their potential (due to the versatile toolsets they have as well as work ethics) than just about anybody in the lottery, Davis included.

Comment

davis, mkg, robinson

Comment

i think i'd go Davis/Beal/MKG but wouldn't be upset with MKG if Beal was still out there. If that makes any sense.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Had a dream the Raptors won the lottery. I woke up pretty pissed off when I realized it was a dream.
                My top 3: Davis, MKG, Beal

Comment

Davis, Barnes, Lamb

Comment

Davis, Beal, Barnes

Comment

Davis, Barnes, MKG

Comment

I'm going to assume we don't get #1 - Davis is a no brainer.

Barnes
                        Beal
                        Lamb

*Alphabetical because I'm not sure of order of preference*

Comment

I used to be drinking the MKG kool-aid, but am starting to question his game now. Here are my top 3 choices at this point in time (I have the right to change my opinion prior to draft night):

Davis
                          Beal
                          T-Rob

Comment

MKG
                            Barnes
                            Beal

in that order assuming we don't land the first pick.

Comment

No love for PJ3?

MKG
                              Barnes
                              PJ3

That is of course assuming we don't land Mr Unibrow

Comment

Working...
                              X