Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: REAL! Is The Zombie Apocalypse Here?! "Man" is Shot Dead Trying to Eat Another Alive!

Post Thanks / Like

Default REAL! Is The Zombie Apocalypse Here?! "Man" is Shot Dead Trying to Eat Another Alive!

Miami police are still tight-lipped about the man they shot and killed on the MacArthur Causeway Saturday afternoon, but new details back claims they had no choice: the naked man they shot was trying to chew the face off another naked man, and refused to obey police orders to stop his grisly meal, which one source now claims included his victim’s nose and eyeballs.
    Miami police have not confirmed the details of what happened next, but sources close to the investigation told CBS4 News that officers found one man gnawing on the face of another, in what one police source called the most gruesome thing he’d ever seen.
    The fight was taking place at the causeway exit near the Miami Herald building, and amazed officers tried to stop it, ordering the man making a meal out of the other man to stop.
    Armando Aguilar, who heads the local chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police, said he has spoken with the officer who responded. Aguilar said the officer saw what the man was doing, and ordered him to stop. He said the man growled at the officer, and then returned to his meal.
    Aguilar said the man ate his victim’s nose and eyeballs.

The officer then used his service weapon and shot the man, Aguilar said, but the gunshot had no effect.
    Other sources confirmed that the man refused to obey, and continued his attack. Aguilar said the officer had no choice but to keep shooting until the attacker was dead.
    Police have had little official to say about the details, and have not released the name of the cannibalistic attacker.

http://wreg.com/2012/05/28/man-shot-...f-another-man/

If a lifetime of watching Romero movies has taught me anything it's this: BE PREPARED!

I've been waiting and prepping for this half my life. I dare the zombies to come at me. My shottie and axe (or as I like to call 'em, Sandy and Bella) are ready!

Now the cops later go on to say that "the attack could be connected to a bad strain of LSD". I'm not buying it. Do not be fooled. I tell you now, don't ignore the signs. Be ready. You have been warned.

Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Mon May 28th, 2012 at 11:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Somebody call Harvey Keitel and George Clooney!
    Interesting... Did thisman look anything like anthony hopkins?

...that's all i got.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    Somebody call Harvey Keitel and George Clooney!
    Interesting... Did thisman look anything like anthony hopkins?

...that's all i got.
    Keitel? Clooney? Your thinking of vampires dude.

We are possibly talking about the unholy walking dead here.

Come on now LBF this is no joking matter.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea i remember reading about this a couple days ago. Hate to burst .40 cal's bubble but i think it was more cocaine induced than zombie.

wild story though.
    @jerboat

Post Thanks / Like

That is beyond belief. The man must have had some severe mental issues. I wonder what his background story is. Did he escape an asylum?

Post Thanks / Like

apparently it was a gay rave and he was hopped up on LSD
    @jerboat

Post Thanks / Like

Escaped asylum? Gay rave? LSD? You guys are in denial. The zombie apocolypse is here I tell you. The signs people, don't ignore the signs!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote ceez wrote: View Post
    apparently it was a gay rave and he was hopped up on LSD
    I didn't see any glitter. You're making this up.

Post Thanks / Like

nah im serious, i meant to put the link up but forgot. its all very disappointing.
    @jerboat

Raptors Republic All-Star Red and White's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    That is beyond belief. The man must have had some severe mental issues. I wonder what his background story is. Did he escape an asylum?
    I saw the Miami Police think there is a new drug that raises your body temperature and makes you go delirious. Pretty much turning you into a zombie.

Ill see you all in Kansas when the apocalypse comes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Red and White wrote: View Post
    I saw the Miami Police think there is a new drug that raises your body temperature and makes you go delirious. Pretty much turning you into a zombie.

Ill see you all in Kansas when the apocalypse comes.
    I don't get it, Kansas?

Post Thanks / Like

I don't get it, Kansas?

Ah, One of the greatest guitar solos.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
    Keitel? Clooney? Your thinking of vampires dude.

We are possibly talking about the unholy walking dead here.

Come on now LBF this is no joking matter.
    Alright, call the guy from the mentalist and ving rhames then.

Seriously, how many zombie movies has he done?

But, really. There's places in the world where this shit is the norm.

Reminds me of Dahmer.

I guess maybe the cop that shot him watched too many romero movies too. He was like "aint no zombie apocalypse happenin on my watch." "book em, dano!"

Raptors Republic All-Star Red and White's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get it, Kansas?

I honestly dont get it either. Thinking it is from an old zombie movie.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This also happened

https://mobile.twitter.com/IlliniAle...09505611051009

Everybody PANIC!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Man throws intestines at Police

Officers encountered 43-year-old Wayne Carter on Sunday morning when they responded to reports of a man barricaded in a room in Hackensack and threatening to harm himself, Lt. John Heinemann said.

Two officers kicked in the door and saw Carter in a corner, holding a knife in his hand, police said. Carter, ignoring the officers’ orders to drop the knife, stood up and stabbed himself in the abdomen, legs and neck, they said.

Carter yelled at the officers and took an aggressive stance, and the officers used pepper spray in a bid to subdue him, but it had no effect, Heinemann said.

Police said that Carter then cut off pieces of his skin and intestines and threw them at the officers.
    Related Coverage

The officers decided to retreat and call in the Bergen County SWAT team, Heinemann said. Carter finally was restrained and was taken to a hospital just before midnight.
    Source: dailytelegraph.com

I bet they hate his guts.

There are so many strange stories lately.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about you, but I'm stocking up on canned food, and taking a trip to home depot for some axes..

Axes don't run out of ammo

Post Thanks / Like

You need to be more bad ass than that if you want to survive a zombie apocalypse.

My thoughts have been for a long time "why don't they go to an island"? Then Dawn of the Dead came out and my question was eventually answered. My new question is, "why don't they run to the mountains"?

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

that shit is just gross man. did you guys hear about the Chinese dude who ate a dude in a bus it happened like 2 years ago

Post Thanks / Like

Ya, he cut off his head and started eating his neck muscles and shit.

Anyways, I think its weird, but, not as rare or as uncommon as we may think.

Maybe, I'm wrong. But, I don't believe any pf us here are cops or fire fighters or paramedics?

My neighbour is a cop and although I've never asked him about fucked up stories I imagine he's got a few. I also had a teacher back in high school who once told the class this story that went somethin like

It was a hot summer day and this guy had barricaded himself inside his room after his girlfriend dumped him. I don't remember who called 911. But, turns out he'd been locked in there a few days. So, the fire department ended up first on scene. My teacher and another guy head up there to check it out and there is this unreal stench and it's so hot out that it just makes it that much more potent.They knock on the door, no response. They try opening it can't get it open. The windows are shut so theres no getting in them. So, they axe through the door and bust it open and the stench is so unreal. They start gagging and have to step out and put their masks on.

They re-enter and notice this weird goop all over the floor and they continue on into this apatment and open this door and find this guy or what's left of him that's not alrwady on the floor. He's basically just a pile of mush and disgustingness. I guess it got so hot in there, he basically melted like the witch from" the wizard of oz".

Just to give you an idea of how bad the stench was;
    The cops show up and this one guy starts heading in there and they caution him about the stench amd he just kind of blows them off and goes in unprepared. Before he gets through the door, he freakin catches a whiff and faints.

Thread Information