Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Raptors talking Lowry trades with Rockets?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Hope you know there was no d!ck intended in the reply!
    Pish posh. I was quite sincere in my thanks! Suppose its hard to tell the difference on here.

But ya, I asked and you answered! haha
    I didn't know he and McHale clashed.. go figure. Another one? haha

One could argue that he earns his pay, but regardless, wasn't aware he made that much.

And Courtney Lee is indeed a solid young prospect.
    Last edited by Joey; Wed May 30th, 2012 at 05:49 PM.
    In Masai we Trust.

Raptors Republic Rookie Demar_8756's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

How likely are we able to actually get Lowry? It would be a great addition to the team, he's a solid PG but would do u think it would cost? I hope not giving away any of our assets like Ed davis or someone...anyways apparently I read somewhere that Alvin Williams mentored him, would that help convince him to come to Toronto? It seems everytime I google "Toronto raptors trade", talks of Lowry and the Raptors keep on being mentioned more frequently, it just sounds to good to be true

Raptors Republic All-Star Miekenstien's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Demar_8756 wrote: View Post
    How likely are we able to actually get Lowry? It would be a great addition to the team, he's a solid PG but would do u think it would cost? I hope not giving away any of our assets like Ed davis or someone...anyways apparently I read somewhere that Alvin Williams mentored him, would that help convince him to come to Toronto? It seems everytime I google "Toronto raptors trade", talks of Lowry and the Raptors keep on being mentioned more frequently, it just sounds to good to be true
    i don't see him moving until the rockets pgs issue is decided. it is one or the other for them but they can't risk trading lowry now and then dragic leaving too.

my favourite trade scenario for that is our pick and a player for lowry and one of their picks.

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Demar_8756 wrote: View Post
    Lowry's under contract, which means he's only coming here if he's traded. So it wouldn't matter if he "wants" to come or not. Lowry goes where ever Daryl Morey sends him.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information