Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like Drinking? And the Circus? This ones for you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like Drinking? And the Circus? This ones for you!

This guy is UNREAL.
    Was on Ukraines Got Talent, and he's apparently been dubbed the worlds Greatest Bartender.

What do you think?

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    This guy is UNREAL.
    Was on Ukraines Got Talent, and he's apparently been dubbed the worlds Greatest Bartender.

What do you think?

If you like drinking, you hate this guy. Come on man, I just want the damn drink. Furthermore, my favourite barman listens to me whine about my work, while putting drinks in front of me right on time (instead of showcasing for the ladies Tom Cruise style). Boring television, but that would get my vote on the Got Talent shows.
    Last edited by Soft Euro; Wed May 30, 2012, 12:57 PM. Reason: Grammar/spelling mistake (duh) probably because I need a beer. Luckily I got my weekly day off tomorrow.

Comment

Yeah, I just want my drink fast and preferably stiff.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
        If you like drinking, you hate this guy.
        Hahaha Touche. BUT you could just order your drink a little bit early and be entertained as you finish off your previous.

Comment

thats some insane shit. I cant drink but damn thats some awesome stuff right there. Even though the drink looked like shit at the end. If your going to go all matrix you could atleast make some crazy exotic drink lol

Comment

Skyy John

you guys ever seen tipsy bartender? He isn't from the matrix but he does have some hot girls in his videos. And some pretty cool drinks.

Comment

I have no idea what he said h3/4 of the time and I was paying least attention to the drink.

As for the first video. The host looks like she wants to get jiggy with it and the bald judge looks extremely thirsty.

Also, did anyone go to the jack astors bartender competition last thursday I think. i imagine they would have had pretty impressive stuff.
              Last edited by LBF; Fri Jun 8, 2012, 02:03 PM.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
              X