No announcement yet.

NBA Young Gunz hypocrisy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you just say derozan is a mediocre player?

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
      did you just say derozan is a mediocre player?
      He's certainly not at the level with any of the three OKC players. But I was comparing trios. And taking an early morning pre-coffee stab at sarcasm. lol

Comment

how bout Gay, Derozan and Bargnani/Valanciunas. I'd say they'd give the OKC trio a run for their money

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          how bout Gay, Derozan and Bargnani/Valanciunas. I'd say they'd give the OKC trio a run for their money
          we're talking about the Young Gunz/Onez, which was DD, Weems and Amir...

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            we're talking about the Young Gunz/Onez, which was DD, Weems and Amir...
            no really?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              no really?
              lol uh huh

I wonder if Gay Big V and friends might catch on?

Comment

DaveKim wrote: View Post
                It had more to do with the washington incident involving Arenas and Crittenten the same year. The Raptors/NBA, obviously wanted nothing to do with what was going on in the wizards locker room and decided to change the name.
                Gil and Crittenton were just petitioning for washington to be named "bullets" again.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
                  The term "young gun" has been applied to any young player who makes shots as long as I can remember. They also use the term gunslinger for any volume shooter. Commentators are pretty lazy with catch phrases and a lot of them are fairly inappropriate ("facial"? really?).
                  That along with penetrate or penetration.

I'm honestly just waiting for two players to attack the rim on back to back plays. So, some doorknob like JVG will go "and you see the double penetration on both ends."
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                  X