Poll: 2012 Raptors Republic Mock Draft: Fan Edition - 1st Overall Pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: 2012 Raptors Republic Mock Draft: Fan Edition - 1st Overall Pick

Okay kids, by now, you've probably seen the rules of this feature. Everyday we'll open up a poll, and you, the people of Raptors Republic, will have a say in who you think will be drafted at the particular slots in the lottery. The poll will be open for 24 hours, votes tallied and the player will the highest number of votes will be alloted to that team and we will move onto the next team. Once the lottery teams have been completed, we'll do a revised mock (should there be time).

So, Raptors Republic, who do you think the New Orleans Hornets will take with the #1 pick in the 2012 NBA Draft?
    Anthony Davis, PF/C, Kentucky
    89.58%
    Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, SF, Kentucky
    0.00%
    Andre Drummond, PF/C, Connecticut
    4.17%
    Thomas Robinson, PF, Kansas
    0.00%
    Bradley Beal, SG, Florida
    0.00%
    Harrison Barnes, SF, North Carolina
    2.08%
    Jeremy Lamb, SG, Connecticut
    2.08%
    Damian Lillard, PG, Weber State
    2.08%

The poll is expired.

Y'all should have skipped number 1 cause we all know who it is. Anthony Davis

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      Y'all should have skipped number 1 cause we all know who it is. Anthony Davis
      We didn't skip last year's #1 pick even though everyone knew the Cavs were taking Kyrie Irving.

David Stern doesn't start draft night by going up to the podium and announcing that the #2 selection is on the clock.

Comment

i wasn't comparing this to the draft. All i'm saying is that its boring because everyone knows Anthony Davis is going number 1.

Comment

The #1 Pick is usually announced out of formality
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
            The #1 Pick is usually announced out of formality
            Exactly. It's part of the process. One step at a time.

I encourage people to vote. You don't have to make a comment if you don't wish, but please go ahead and vote. Thanks.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              i wasn't comparing this to the draft. All i'm saying is that its boring because everyone knows Anthony Davis is going number 1.
              It's one day. I'm failing to see where the difficulty lies in going through the normal process.

Comment

I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say Davis goes first. lol

Joking aside - I know everyone raves about AD, and not to say I wouldn't pick him if I was N.O., but I find myself a bit apprehensive about all the hype. He definitely has hops - no question there - but he did also have some pretty talented team-mates along with him, although some of course would say he was the reason why.

Anyways ... someone's gotta make this 1st overall thread interesting.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that Harrison Barnes guy will go #1, he was very highly touted the last 2 years. Some skinny guy with one eyebrow might be a possibility as well.

Comment

Thanks for taking this on this year Mango. Things will get interesting right away at #2.

Comment

I think it might be that one dude with the unibrow and the crazy teeth. He's a sleeper for sure, but I think the Hornets will reach for him.

Comment

KingMaxwell47 wrote: View Post
                        I think it might be that one dude with the unibrow and the crazy teeth. He's a sleeper for sure, but I think the Hornets will reach for him.
                        Is that Ernie or Burt, I get those two prospects mixed up all the time.
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

On that topic, here's an Anthony Davis mix I found
                          TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Can you add the team name next to the pick being drafted
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Mango - thanks for doing this.

A suggestion: make the votes in the poll public.

Comment

Working...
                              X